Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now if I wanted to round trip and tow a car back they had a *s-word load to choose from. Or if I wanted to take the bus to Sioux Falls I could of got a oneway there.

Damn, why is that? I thought bus service would be prioritized seeing how its "green" and stuffs.

Greyhound pulled out a few years ago. Too great a distance between stops to make anything.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What a way to start your mornings

dfe8731c861f98cb4c684a7ec2cd7202.jpg

Sent from Hoskey Hills

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And finally off the bus.
Was setting next to an Amish kid most the trip. Had a house phone hooked up to what looked like a wifi router and was on it for 3 hours straight phone sexting his woman in their Dutch speak. Then some dude thought he could fire up a joint and no one would notice.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And finally off the bus.
Was setting next to an Amish kid most the trip. Had a house phone hooked up to what looked like a wifi router and was on it for 3 hours straight phone sexting his woman in their Dutch speak. Then some dude thought he could fire up a joint and no one would notice.

Did you offer to expand their gene pool?

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And finally off the bus.
Sounds like a fun trip.
The hotel I usually stay at is 100% smoke free. I walked in the 1st floor entrance to the stairs last Tuesday and almost got a contact high from the weed fumes!
By the time I made the 2nd floor, I felt like it was sticking to my clothes.:confused:
I know the front desk smelled it, but they didnt do chit.