Reactions: Lnk

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
3:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Our realtor has another lined up so hopefully it goes smooth.

I'm now on a bis back to Kansas because Fargo has ZERO rental cars for oneways.

19 hours riding for what takes me 8 driving.

I've been hearing that many of the rental companies are consistently out of cars.
We have 6 brand new GMC regular cab half ton 2wd trucks sitting here waiting for the local Enterprise rental to some and pick up.
I put trailer brake controllers in all of them.. strange because I thought most of the rental places didnt want the renters towing stuff.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been hearing that many of the rental companies are consistently out of cars.
We have 6 brand new GMC regular cab half ton 2wd trucks sitting here waiting for the local Enterprise rental to some and pick up.
I put trailer brake controllers in all of them.. strange because I thought most of the rental places didnt want the renters towing stuff.
my buddy rented one while his truck was down and they knew he was towing his boat to nc and back for a week

Reactions: Lnk

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now if I wanted to round trip and tow a car back they had a *s-word load to choose from. Or if I wanted to take the bus to Sioux Falls I could of got a oneway there.

At least there is bus service, no intercity buses in Canada anymore.
Damn, why is that? I thought bus service would be prioritized seeing how its "green" and stuffs.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
9:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now if I wanted to round trip and tow a car back they had a *s-word load to choose from. Or if I wanted to take the bus to Sioux Falls I could of got a oneway there.

Damn, why is that? I thought bus service would be prioritized seeing how its "green" and stuffs.
Don't you have a round trip towing a Lexus/Soarer back to do tho?