Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Two full days of adventure here on Cottle Ln. Yesterday we had a heifer get out....so after we got her back up, we fixed fence for a few hours. Then we went with Glenda's sister to test drive a car. When we got back, we caught cows, and moved calves to the barn for weening. That's about when the fridge stopped working. So, this morning we drove to Baxter (about a 90 minute drive) to get a fridge.

That all sounds expensive not exciting

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a little of our own excitement tonight. MIL called in tears, she got distracted when she was filling her sink to wash dishes, didn’t realize until it had overflowed. Neighbour in the apartment below came up to check on her as it was leaking below.

Got it cleaned up as best we can but I suspect the cheap press board cabinets are toast.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
6:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a little of our own excitement tonight. MIL called in tears, she got distracted when she was filling her sink to wash dishes, didn’t realize until it had overflowed. Neighbour in the apartment below came up to check on her as it was leaking below.

Got it cleaned up as best we can but I suspect the cheap press board cabinets are toast.
No Bueno Gaz. Overfill port not code in Canadia?

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
2:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Excitement here too. We had a substation catch on fire today and a *s-word ton of folks without lights. With all the hot weather and everyone using the A/C it gets over loaded. Worked 16 hours on that and they’ll work through the night on it and i’ll probably another 16 tomorrow to get it back up and running again.

Can’t wait until everyone has to start charging their vehicles too. I’m beat so its horizontal time for me.

Last edited:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No Bueno Gaz. Overfill port not code in Canadia?

They are, this sink is designed to overflow from one side to the other but the centre divider is virtually the same height as the outer edge, install a little out of level and it spills overs the edge before the second bowl.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad your getting back to normal. Guess you got that green chipper up and going ah?
Happy times!

I was out celebrating the fact that our government is hiring all those new IRS agents to crawl up people ass and smash the middle class worse than they already are.