I'm huge in Japan
Local time
6:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morena E Hoa's.
Trucks huh.....:(
Loaded my toy truck yesterday for a family break. Got 3/4 hr and dash threw a fault. Pulled over, turned key off and it reset. Mmmmm, maybe spurious?
Nope, 15mins later up again. Checked most likely thing (blown intercooler hose, been replaced once already) but everything looked good. Turned for home and got code read. Air flow meter voltage out of range. That code is part of the IC system, but hose is new so a new AFM went in and we headed off again, albeit nearly 3 hrs later....
Only to throw the same code at the same spot again....
Went home. Got Honda. Made destination 4 hours late.
I'll shop for a new IC and hose kit next week I guess.

I blame @full chizel and @cus_deluxe for talking about codes.

I'd move.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
7:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morena E Hoa's.
Loaded my toy truck yesterday for a family break. Got 3/4 hr and dash threw a fault. Pulled over, turned key off and it reset. Mmmmm, maybe spurious?
Nope, 15mins later up again. Checked most likely thing (blown intercooler hose, been replaced once already) but everything looked good. Turned for home and got code read. Air flow meter voltage out of range. That code is part of the IC system, but hose is new so a new AFM went in and we headed off again, albeit nearly 3 hrs later....

Let the wife drive and black tape the service indicator. No worries Adam.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morena E Hoa's.

Good morning?

I'd move.

Same.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice find for sure Boss. 360 or 390??
I may have a factory evaporator ass. and heater core to mount on that firewall. I assume that's an under dash unit?
Don't let Jonathon throw those hubcaps away. Very cool when all cleaned and painted on fresh wheels. Seldom seen option that has lasted over the years.

Just about every hiboy was a 360 the camper specials got the 390's in them and were rare for a 4wd.
But since no one can tell the difference everyone says they have a 390. Lol

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Blasphemy in the name of old Henry himself. May the fire go out on your first Marlboro this morning and you spill your coffee
lol I figured out how to keep the so called fire safe cigarette burning when it is just sitting on the ash tray

but I’d still scrap a ford lol