Not So Pro 3

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
3:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Getting out of downtown was a nightmare though.

When we go to Panama City we purposely bypass Nashville. Bad traffic, wrecks, just a clusterphuck for whatever reason.
Sucks that there is no decent way around though. We end up getting off the interstate near Clarksville and going 2 lane country for a while.
Birmingham is usually good for at least 1 brake pedal to the floor stop too because someone went dumb.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
8:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When we go to Panama City we purposely bypass Nashville. Bad traffic, wrecks, just a clusterphuck for whatever reason.
Sucks that there is no decent way around though. We end up getting off the interstate near Clarksville and going 2 lane country for a while.
Birmingham is usually good for at least 1 brake pedal to the floor stop too because someone went dumb.
You tested those new wavy discs on the 8 lug truck yet?

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
4:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
8:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gotta love them Wera torx drivers. Good fit in your hand. I gotz me sum too.:clapclap:
I knew there was something special about you. :)

I have Wera hexplus allen keys too, but for some reason they don't do them in a tee handle so just went Bondhus and Teng for those.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

There was the Broadway party going on, an event at the Bridgestone Arena, plus the 2400 folks from the Ryman, all in the same area. It took 45 minutes to go the first mile.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning Richards…45 to 75 and clear. Got down to about 34 overnight so a little nipplish earlier. REO Speedwagon concert last night was absolute kick ass, as they always are as many times as I’ve seen them. Packed house and the 50-60 yr old MILF’s sporting leather pants with pear-shaped asses and store-bought tits didn’t disappoint one bit…single man’s paradise no doubt.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Farmer walks into his bedroom carrying a sheep, his wife is laying in bed reading, farmer says “this is the pig I fuk when you don’t feel well” wife says “that’s not a pig it’s a sheep” Farmer says “I wasn’t talking to you”.
lol