USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Braves lead off better, first pitch…one swing, home run. Followed by a single and a double, Braves up 2-0 top of da 1st.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nah, thats just the PLC part. Theres two more compartments for other unnecessary stuffs too.;)
Customer designed their own control panels. Dont even need a 3rd of that crap, but it all has to have a certain safety protocol level.:confused:
Bad part is, they made it MORE dangerous with all the stuff they did and the control method, then had to add MORE Rube Goldberg-ness to counteract that stuff.:risas3:

I was a millwright for years starting in 1975 in the wood molding industry

It was 3 phase motors with manual switches and magnetic starters

High tech was micro switches controlling relays or pneumatic systems with cam drive actuators

I transitioned to the plastic injection molding game 9 years later and the difference in technology was night and day

Like your rig above, 50% or more seemed totally extraneous or redundant and just made troubleshooting and repair and parts inventory a nightmare

Reminds me of...

mouse-trap-1+(Large).jpg

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
COMPANY MAN !!!!!!!!!!
Lol they know better
…and prob a company snitch by now! Lol
Do you think I’m different in person
Because this is an oil thread I learnt....
9 tanks into the 75:1 Dominator mix in the ported Homo Lite *s-worde box saw. That tree was a green Red Maple that the wind took the entire top out leaving one branch.

Much like a WV family tree....

View attachment 313834 View attachment 313837 View attachment 313838
@Mastermind

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
5:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now you listen here whippersnapper…

…how you doin’?
Meh, a hospital buddy got fired so I’m bummed for them and I’m seriously freakin’ pissed at the higher ups. Outside of that I’m doing pretty decent. We got 8.5 inches of rain in a little over a day so hopefully burn season will start up soon. The only interesting thing that’s happened is I got to spend a morning working with the founder of Arborist.com and he gave me a few climbing lessons. That was definitely a big highlight from the past few weeks.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Meh, a hospital buddy got fired so I’m bummed for them and I’m seriously freakin’ pissed at the higher ups. Outside of that I’m doing pretty decent. We got 8.5 inches of rain in a little over a day so hopefully burn season will start up soon. The only interesting thing that’s happened is I got to spend a morning working with the founder of Arborist.com and he gave me a few climbing lessons. That was definitely a big highlight from the past few weeks.
pretty rad.

Been thinking about learning to climb. On one hand I’m kinda old but on the other I wouldn’t have to depend on a janky lift and could get places it can’t.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
pretty rad.

Been thinking about learning to climb. On one hand I’m kinda old but on the other I wouldn’t have to depend on a janky lift and could get places it can’t.
Not gonna lie, it scared the crap outta me! In reference to you calling yourself old, Doug (the founder of Arborist.com) is in his 70’s and he jumped about 8 feet out of a tree onto a pile of limbs! Age is just a number, I’m sure you’d do fine.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was a millwright for years starting in 1975 in the wood molding industry

It was 3 phase motors with manual switches and magnetic starters

High tech was micro switches controlling relays or pneumatic systems with cam drive actuators

I transitioned to the plastic injection molding game 9 years later and the difference in technology was night and day

Like your rig above, 50% or more seemed totally extraneous or redundant and just made troubleshooting and repair and parts inventory a nightmare

Reminds me of...

mouse-trap-1+(Large).jpg
Ed
Zachary.:)

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
12:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got sick of asking myself "Is it done yet?" and made time to fit my new ute tyres. I'm lucky to still have access to a workshop to do it and still enjoy the work. Pretty pleased to say I've put four sets on these rims now without so much as a blemish.
Anyone need some used 285/50R20 Nitto's?
IMG_20211027_102237.jpg IMG_20211027_113422.jpg
And just for @Steve and @redline4 a pic of a balancer zeroed with all cones and the spinner put away. Any jobs going?
IMG_20211027_111452.jpg
@Mastermind no-one offered me a used cut price noisy flowmaster exhaust while I was there, is it me?.. :)

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening knuckle humpers.
Just got off the phone with Dad. Wished him a Happy birthday and talked to mom a minute.
Found out the pastor from the church I grew up going to passed away last week.
He was a good one. Didnt yell at you and tell you what you were doing wrong. Just got up and explained things so most folks could understand. Never heard him raise his voice.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening knuckle humpers.
Just got off the phone with Dad. Wished him a Happy birthday and talked to mom a minute.
Found out the pastor from the church I grew up going to passed away last week.
He was a good one. Didnt yell at you and tell you what you were doing wrong. Just got up and explained things so most folks could understand. Never heard him raise his voice.

Liked because I remember being lucky enough to know 2 ministers growing up that educated and guided me and didn’t scream at me or abuse me

Apparently a rarity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got sick of asking myself "Is it done yet?" and made time to fit my new ute tyres. I'm lucky to still have access to a workshop to do it and still enjoy the work. Pretty pleased to say I've put four sets on these rims now without so much as a blemish.
Anyone need some used 285/50R20 Nitto's?
View attachment 313861 View attachment 313862
And just for @Steve and @redline4 a pic of a balancer zeroed with all cones and the spinner put away. Any jobs going?
View attachment 313863
@Mastermind no-one offered me a used cut price noisy flowmaster exhaust while I was there, is it me?.. :)
Does your Danger Ranger have a petrol or diesel?
Used to work at a tire store some years ago. Did small engine repair out of the back bay. Helped out when they got busy. Had a Hunter balancer. Was way better than the bubble balancer they started out with. :D