Not So Pro 3

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
12:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now keep that thing chained ten ways to hell…if not that crackhead neighbor gonna smoke it up! Lol

my son lives in a village with him mum, 35 miles away.. she disapproves of his bikes, but I understand my son, I had bikes at his age.

Anyhow he understands many other peeps would like to steal it.

Nawww, look at the cute little trailer.....:)

Also, props to the spider you got to help you web that bike in....;)

it was a squeeze and I had to make sure, it was secure. If only I made the trailer 2ft longer 4yrs ago.:p

For forks sake buy your son a better helmet than that!

maybe google truckers hitch too…;)

Seriously though looks like a sweet bike congrats!

I did use the English truckers hitch once or twice, I learnt it off Patrick (educated climber)
The problem was the trailer was 2ft to short. So I had to tie the tailgate up.
The bike never moved.. :)

Boys and there mops (hair cuts) mine was a skin head at his age.

I had the 250 version when it first came out. It would rev to the moon but soft down low. The fix back then was a 300 cc big bore. Eventually Kawasaki upped it to 300. It was a nice little bike till I rode my first 600 4 stroke single. It runied me lol.

he has been out on it today… he said it’s fast :pesas: . But I’ve already told him to take it easy..:ambulance:

it seems like the rear shock needs a rebuild. I thought it was ok when we looked it it..
its also my time to build that relationship back up with my son, the one he didn’t want when he was 13/14 . He’s Almost 19 now.
Kids make hard work sometimes but there worth it:campeon:

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
1:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
my son lives in a village with him mum, 35 miles away.. she disapproves of his bikes, but I understand my son, I had bikes at his age.

Anyhow he understands many other peeps would like to steal it.

it was a squeeze and I had to make sure, it was secure. If only I made the trailer 2ft longer 4yrs ago.:p

I did use the English truckers hitch once or twice, I learnt it off Patrick (educated climber)
The problem was the trailer was 2ft to short. So I had to tie the tailgate up.
The bike never moved.. :)

Boys and there mops (hair cuts) mine was a skin head at his age.

he has been out on it today… he said it’s fast :pesas: . But I’ve already told him to take it easy..:ambulance:

it seems like the rear shock needs a rebuild. I thought it was ok when we looked it it..
its also my time to build that relationship back up with my son, the one he didn’t want when he was 13/14 . He’s Almost 19 now.
Kids make hard work sometimes but there worth it:campeon:
While we're talking KLX, use 15/40 diesel oil in it Sean. Shell Rimula (Rotella) by preference. It's cheap and it's strong but not too slippery. Coz it's cheap it'll get changed more often than some hyped up MX oil that offers nothing more.
Of course you should Google for yourself, but you can trust me on this.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning fellas, and Adam. :D

i had a bit of trouble sleeping, so I thought I’d catch up and reply.

Now I’m up & drunk coffee.. it’s time for the turd cutter to work and then a shower.
I gotta look smart up that tree today .

They all went to bed

Slackers…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk