farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
9:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The old F350 did ok hauling scrap metal off. Total weight was 11,700lbs. Only had to downshift coming up the grade after crossing Clear Creek. It sure ain't got big block or diesel torque.....but it ain't too bad.
I guarantee you it has more torque than a stock 460.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
10:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got a call that a good friend in the drywall finishing union just passed away. He gave cancer one hell of a fight. And never met a person with a more positive attitude when faced with a bad situation. RIP Billy. See you on the other side.
Sorry to hear about your buddy Billy John. He is at peace now buddy.
On a lighter note I wonder if your doctor talked to you about your sleep apnea test tonight. You should know with all them probes and tape on's they will also be monitoring your dreams and such. Sooo no dirty nurse thoughts tonight. I would hate to see you in more trouble with Super Red. But, If ins you got her phone tonight a pic or two wouldn't hurt. Take care my man. Yankee Cowboy LOLz!!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Need lighter springs?

Got those. I took some mechanical advance away in order to be able to run a little more static timing. Took away a little too much. I need to grind the slots out a little. I miss the old distributor machine we had when I was in school. You could set this stuff up without so much trial and error.