USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
11:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got a call that a good friend in the drywall finishing union just passed away. He gave cancer one hell of a fight. And never met a person with a more positive attitude when faced with a bad situation. RIP Billy. See you on the other side.
Sux to hear this!

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That f'ng Kenny, talking *s-wordt again over on Ass Site about the man just sending him his saw for the raffle port, and nothing else was ever said in any communication, etc, etc. Who da *f-wordk does his delusional ass think is buying this BS?

And Monkey, this mf'r got a hard-on for you...might wanna load both barrels befoe you lay down at nighttime. lol
@Tor R and I are talking about @dall in that thread. He should probably quit over here and make a youtube video about it.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
3:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We all should switch to that avatar. Id have to find a way to save my current one until I switch back.
So just the one day epiphany then huh.

Just got a call that a good friend in the drywall finishing union just passed away. He gave cancer one hell of a fight. And never met a person with a more positive attitude when faced with a bad situation. RIP Billy. See you on the other side.
Sorry for your loss John. 21 has sucked salty donkey balls for you.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
5:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m so sorry to hear.
Cancer sucks!!