GoldMember
Local time
10:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
better hurry up *s-word runs
Eve
Everytime I cut grass it rains. I cut my grass this past weekend and as soon as I parked the mower it started raining.
Well that didn’t last long…gots the weedeatin’ done and that’s as far as I made it. Ain’t raining crazy hard buts it’s damn sure steady.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kickin' off the mud boots. Time to start 2nd shift here at the Graham Ranch. You boys play nice LOL!!
why nice ? lol
Well that didn’t last long…gots the weedeatin’ done and that’s as far as I made it. Ain’t raining crazy hard buts it’s damn sure steady.
lol we had a thunderstorm go through but it will be good i can mow my grass in the next couple days

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This will drive the yard Nazis crazy but I purposely mow after its rains if yard needs it. No dust and much less pollen blowing around.
lol midafternoon or evening and when it is dry i have a little hill i mow that is a little steep lol

At a Mexican restaurant minding my own business.

Plus GFYs
lol you first lol

So I sliced up a bunch of Serrano peppers to dehydrate. Ive washed my hands twice with soap and water. Just rubbed my eye and its on fire. Right in the snowflake faucet area.
quit your crying

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
3:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But I washed twice. Its also been a couple hours. Wife said...."That's why you are supposed to wear rubber gloves".

I gave a friend some hot peppers his girlfriend used some in the dinner . Did what you did. Washed twice. Etc…… but later while in bed….. she had a play….or a rub…..with her self.. then she had a hot vagina :loel:

true story cos my mate old me and was laughing about it and then his girlfriend told me… almost the same story ;)

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
38ft @13.5 tonne the draft is solid lead. It hasn’t been out for 4yrs so it’s getting a good overhaul/clean. The red is the anti foul paint which he done 2days ago
Marine paint is expensive the white was £30 (about $36) a litre
It’s the same boat I’ve been fishing from and posted somewhere in this thread,
4 litres to a gallon correct? Or sumthin like that. Guess that makes it expensive enough to not waste.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoonz you crabby bishes. I'm getting pulled in and will be getting pulled out of this job site. Howz your day been?? Never mind no answer required.
We started at 5:30. Job complete by 11:30 out the door at noon. That part wasnt bad

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I gave a friend some hot peppers his girlfriend used some in the dinner . Did what you did. Washed twice. Etc…… but later while in bed….. she had a play….or a rub…..with her self.. then she had a hot vagina :loel:

true story cos my mate old me and was laughing about it and then his girlfriend told me… almost the same story ;)
should have asked her for proof lol