High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Not So Pro 3

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
1:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Mfers need to start getting teeth knocked down their throats for playing these games. You're not smart enough to figure it out and be honest well suffer the consequences. I'm to the point where violence is the answer
Im assuming they are Amish mfers? They, from our experience, and others we trust, are not all the honest God fearing people we have been led to believe. They are cheap ass, get something for nothing mfrs and some are straight up thieves.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No one admits to buying Nickelback albums but someone is buying a *s-word tonne of them.
I ain't scared. I've liked em from the start and paid to see them as the headline act and it was a great show. I mean even Randy has to like this....

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
6:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ahh bin paintin today

dam painting is what I’ve been doing on my mates boat, but it means I get to go out on it ;)

We done the white above the waterline. It was tricky rollering on and feathering the paint, also moving the tower along with my mate on. the paint was very tacky so we had to be quick and do the shaded sides.
Anyhow it’s getting a 2nd coat tomorrow :D
D42145A5-5D40-4E04-BC7A-1D8D242CF9AB.jpeg AD600CA5-D20E-4F3B-A253-2E3F6F0211B9.jpeg

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ahh bin paintin today

dam painting is what I’ve been doing on my mates boat, but it means I get to go out on it ;)

We done the white above the waterline. It was tricky rollering on and feathering the paint, also moving the tower along with my mate on. the paint was very tacky so we had to be quick and do the shaded sides.
Anyhow it’s getting a 2nd coat tomorrow :D
View attachment 305058 View attachment 305059
Nice boat. What size is that? Lots of maintenance on it?

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welp i have a sacroiliac joint sprain and a fatigue fracture in my lower lumbar. No heavy lifting or strenuous activity for 14 days. Steroids, muscle relaxers, and tramadol it is. Let the slacking begin.
Like only for the slacking aspect of the post Don't like to see anybody down with an injury

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Like only for the slacking aspect of the post Don't like to see anybody down with an injury
According to the doctor the lumbar fatigue fracture is not from slacking, quite the opposite actually so there’s that:lol:

I get paid really well but i work my ass off for it

Last edited:

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
They don't even like them mfers where they come from...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38147982.amp

A step up from AC/DC I suppose.
Funny there wasn't an issue I'd heard of until they were really popular. Almost seems its that "take down the guy at the top" type mentality. I like what I like. I like something or someone from most types of music except that satanic death metal *s-worde. The whole death metal, no matter the message, blows to me. To each their own. I like AC/DC too. There are some popular songs of theirs I can't stand anymore because radio stations play them all the time. Same with most bands. Scorpions, rock you like a hurricane. For fuggs sake there are so many way better songs of theirs you never hear. Nope. Play that mfer till peeps hate it.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Welp i have a sacroiliac joint sprain and a fatigue fracture in my lower lumbar. No heavy lifting or strenuous activity for 14 days. Steroids, muscle relaxers, and tramadol it is. Let the slacking begin.
Damn dude. Ease up mfer. You only have one spine. Get well soon brother.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It doesnt work for you because your always trying to give the damn horse coffee rather than water.
Lol. Funny you say that. Yesterday morning I woke up to realize I hadn't made up a batch of cold brew the night before. I had only enough left for 1/2 a cup. I almost ate some grounds with a spoon to get all my fix.