11:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening boys
Woohoo we got some rain this afternoon .88in to be exact
Got my new rotary mower for the bobcat today
Rut mfg terminator xp [emoji106]
Ifn it not too muddy tomorrow I’ll get to play a little [emoji106]. Not working, the tumbler broke down

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
12:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Im assuming they are Amish mfers? They, from our experience, and others we trust, are not all the honest God fearing people we have been led to believe. They are cheap ass, get something for nothing mfrs and some are straight up thieves.
Yep. They are just another human. Good ones and bad ones and they are quite hacks as well. They aren't the highly skilled craftsman people think they are

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tell em to stick it up the arsz second vote!!
You know they really don't like the English correct LOL!!
Then play AC)DC Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap real loud as you pull out a there just to make you feel better. There are a sheet ton of mills around as you are well aware of I'm sure.
I called a few mills today and they're months behind on orders so I've decided I'm just gonna go to home depot and get t1-11 siding, paint it and move on. Atleast it'll match the house and other shed

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone ever soak in a jet bathtub to help a sore back and decide to turn the jets on but didn’t realize you were sitting on a water jet until it hit the ole turd cutter? Quite the surprise. First and last time i sit in that MFer.
lol sure you did it on accident lol
More or less. Have a appointment Thursday. Hopefully get the okay to do more.
so normal for you then lol

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I called a few mills today and they're months behind on orders so I've decided I'm just gonna go to home depot and get t1-11 siding, paint it and move on. Atleast it'll match the house and other shed
If you want I can check with a guy on Saturday. I normally buy Larch from him. The other dutche is a good dude two. Just send me an itemized list and I can get you a quote. Did you try Trumbull County Hardwoods??

timg

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone ever soak in a jet bathtub to help a sore back and decide to turn the jets on but didn’t realize you were sitting on a water jet until it hit the ole turd cutter? Quite the surprise. First and last time i sit in that MFer.
Damn, Sux to be the next guy.

timg

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
BTW, These guys are in New Wilmington and Mercer. About an hour from you. But they always treat me well. They don't have the English eye roll attitude

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hopefully yer one way check valve is in proper operation or ya might get a supercharged enema.