Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Breakfast time with some fine damn mild and med/hot sassages. This stuff comes from a meat/butcher shop place called Stripling’s…some good eats. Even better slung on the grill low and slow, parked well off the direct heat, then get a little sear on it at the end.

View attachment 304029
Do you eat 4lbs of sausage like slim jims?

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Feeling any better Brad?

It’s one of those does the cure or the illness get ya first type deals. I have 4 days of pills yet to take. 2 different meds multiple times a day and each pill is a real struggle to keep down. Pain is mostly gone tho so yeah. How’s Glenda?

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
1:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
did he say he would show up at your house?
No, he pushed on me about telling him he couldn’t have the saws and I was f -ing with his family income ect. That he’d send a deposit and the rest when i sent the saws told him no way was he getting the saws to keep his money. The he said that he could see I made up my mind and said he was glad he didn’t already send money told him me too and that was the end.

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s one of those does the cure or the illness get ya first type deals. I have 4 days of pills yet to take. 2 different meds multiple times a day and each pill is a real struggle to keep down. Pain is mostly gone tho so yeah. How’s Glenda?
Hope you’re doing well Brad I also missed something was up with your health. I’m slacking...sorry sir

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No, he pushed on me about telling him he couldn’t have the saws and I was f -ing with his family income ect. That he’d send a deposit and the rest when i sent the saws told him no way was he getting the saws to keep his money. The he said that he could see I made up my mind and said he was glad he didn’t already send money told him me too and that was the end.
lol you did right
him wanting to put deposit on and then you send was complete ignorance on his part
messing up his families income lmao he is probably on *f-wordbutt and could probably make deals there

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry I missed something is up with mrs. mastermind. I hope she’s ok boss!

She has had pneumonia. She's on the mend though.

She's doing a lot better.

This stuff you have seems like a real pain. I hate to see you having to deal with it.

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
She has had pneumonia. She's on the mend though.

She's doing a lot better.

This stuff you have seems like a real pain. I hate to see you having to deal with it.
Glad she’s getting better! Sorry for being a slacker and not keeping up boss lol

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy Sunday MFERs

lol you did right
him wanting to put deposit on and then you send was complete ignorance on his part
messing up his families income lmao he is probably on *f-wordbutt and could probably make deals there

You and your *f-wordbutt I think you miss Kenny. You know he loves your thread.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Hope you’re doing well Brad I also missed something was up with your health. I’m slacking...sorry sir

thanks Pat no worries bud.

thanks bud. I’ll be back to normal soon enough. Well as “normal” as I ever get anyway:D