USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
12:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah we were and it was all going until Friday after work because I hadn’t read at all on this during the day. After I heard he had someone’s saw from years ago I called home out telling him I heard about the 024. Then he tried to tell me he was looking for him snd couldn’t find him to return the saw. Then I knew he was full of it and called it off. Tole him to not bother sending any money because I don’t like thieves. Then went pretty south after that.
This right here!

*f-wordking Kenny…“I been lookin’ for the man for years to try and return his damn saw…I’m tired of toting this damn thing around with me everywhere I go” or some bullshitt! Lmfao!

Ain’t reinventing the wheel here…I’m sure the list goes back much further with folks Kenny’s sorry ass has *f-wordked, and I’m sure a handful of folks since this 024 deal went south.

If you’re reading this Kenny and I’m sure you are…you’re no different than what crawls out our asses one/two/three times a day…an absolute solid POS! You thieving ass worthless mf’r!

Just thought I’d share my feeler about this sorry ass POS!

Carry on!

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This right here!

*f-wordking Kenny…“I been lookin’ for the man for years to try and return his damn saw…I’m tired of toting this damn thing around with me everywhere I go” or some bullshitt! Lmfao!

Ain’t reinventing the wheel here…I’m sure the list goes back even further with folks Kenny’s sorry ass has *f-wordked, and I’m sure a handful of folks since this 024 deal went south.

If you’re reading this Kenny and I’m sure you are…you’re no different than what crawls out our asses one/two/three times a day…an absolute solid POS! You thieving ass worthless mf’r!

Just thought I’d share my feeler about this sorry ass POS!

Carry on!

Never could find ol 71Dart.

The man was here on this site with him. Ol Kenny knew he was safe hiding behind his new username.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
4:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

The man was here on this site with him. Ol Kenny knew he was safe hiding behind his new username.
It occurred to me that his avatar was maybe a little more than just "character with same name".
I'm not a SouthPark expert but I do know that TV Kenny's hoody shrouded head afforded him visual anonymity and also muffled his speech to an unintelligible level.
Factoids that have no doubt been mentioned many times before, but seem fairly prophetic to me now.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It occurred to me that his avatar was maybe a little more than just "character with same name".
I'm not a SouthPark expert but I do know that TV Kenny's hoody shrouded head afforded him visual anonymity and also muffled his speech to an unintelligible level.
Factoids that have no doubt been mentioned many times before, but seem fairly prophetic to me now.

It took me all of 5 minutes to find and send Todd a message. I found him on both forums. Kenny claimed to be an intelligent person, but locating this fellow had eluded him for 8 years?

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Ol’ Kenny “thought” he was safe. Outstanding detective work to stay the course on this one…glad you did because I figured it would turn out this way. Just had no idea he’d already buried his pecker in someone’s ass and stole their saw!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It took me all of 5 minutes to find and send Todd a message. I found him on both forums. Kenny claimed to be an intelligent person, but locating this fellow had eluded him for 8 years?
I guess he figured after years o’ searching, finding Bin Laden’s ass would prob be easier!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning phallus whackers.

I really need to dig out my bow and start flinging arrows. Archery starts in less than 2 months.
Same here. Haven’t bow hunted near as much in the last several years like I’ve done my whole life. Still have half a dozen full size McKenzie targets (deer, hogs, bear, turkeys) and four Block targets. Still shoot an old Browning Illusion II solo cam and a Browning Mirage SX solo cam.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Breakfast time with some fine damn mild and med/hot sassages. This stuff comes from a meat/butcher shop place called Stripling’s…some good eats. Even better slung on the grill low and slow, parked well off the direct heat, then get a little sear on it at the end.

3083B584-1B6D-4349-8EB0-2A18A38BE5CE.jpeg

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I knew he was full of crap when he said he tried to find the owner, then he gave me some bs of have Randy get his address ect. I told him far as I know the guy he got the saw from was on both forums but at the least post on AS to find him. He then gave excuses about owner knowing it had a cracked flywheel and he was still fixing it ect. I called him a thief the sale was off. Then he proceeded to call me few different things and say I’m part of the mob ect. Said I’m helping ruin his family income and he won’t forget with a threat or two added in.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guy'sView attachment 304013
Stopped at my friends place to shoot his plate rack last night View attachment 304014
Arthritis is really getting his hands and wrists
His revolver's and wood stocked centerfire rifles are getting to much for him.
He really liked the trigger on the tx .22 the smith m&p .22 trigger was a bit to heavy for him.View attachment 304015
Found a sticker for a chusky I leave at my nephew's View attachment 304016
He couldn't get it started last winter
Said the compression was too much?
Turns out he didn't know about the decomp
I told him I'd stack base gaskets to lower the compression
But I lied.
He can man up and start it
Put a new 24" bar and chain on it.
I gave him a dolmar 115 he uses all the time.
ffs he’s 90 years old

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I knew he was full of crap when he said he tried to find the owner, then he gave me some bs of have Randy get his address ect. I told him far as I know the guy he got the saw from was on both forums but at the least post on AS to find him. He then gave excuses about owner knowing it had a cracked flywheel and he was still fixing it ect. I called him a thief the sale was off. Then he proceeded to call me few different things and say I’m part of the mob ect. Said I’m helping ruin his family income and he won’t forget with a threat or two added in.
Sounds ‘bout right…cracked flywheel is generally an 8 yr labor deal. Lmao

As far as the threats…I’m sure his 160lb soaking ass wet frame is certainly something to be feared. I’m willing to bet my 6’3” 23 yr old daughter would have his scrawny ass on the ground in about half a minute. Lol

As far as hurting his family income…hell he’s rebuilt and modified every f’ng motor/engine on the planet since he was 8 yrs old. You’d think IHRA/NHRA teams/folks woulda found this cat decades ago! Lol

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After posting I looked at the picture again and saw the single stick. I don't know the cut offs fir the twin tranny option. I've seen a couple with and without at shows. They were the models with tin. One guy has a loader and backhoe on one with duals. I have a picture of it somewhere.

Mine has the tin for the original Wisconsin engine. The round hoods are extremely rare and there was no way I was going to hack it up to fit the Kohler.

20191008_183256.jpg 20191008_183219.jpg

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
did he say he would show up at your house?