High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Not So Pro 3

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Afternoon test dummies, weed controllers and field investigators.

#RedAlert
Your BS meter is on fire boss lol :rolleyes:
Apparently your pipes need cleaning is fugged and that Texan needs a banded aid to help him out lmao.

@ayoungtexan Your comical man, lil scrape there...
Try putting a screw driver through your hand. That's called all the way in and through. Try it sometime... but we want pics mang

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
4:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Lightning Performance When I worked Contruction in Tx I was hanging off the side of building trying to twist and nail the last 2x6 on... I shot a 16 penny through my middle finger. No biggie, smooth and clean. Now this other feller somehow nailed two of his fingers together with a ring shank siding nail...he went to the horsepistol to get that out. Big ouch.

@Mastermind I made this pitcher for you from teh ‘gram

Attachments

• 661FBECB-E9D2-4922-9685-98DB288D20FB.jpeg
    661FBECB-E9D2-4922-9685-98DB288D20FB.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 15

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Lightning Performance When I worked Contruction in Tx I was hanging off the side of building trying to twist and nail the last 2x6 on... I shot a 16 penny through my middle finger. No biggie, smooth and clean. Now this other feller somehow nailed two of his fingers together with a ring shank siding nail...he went to the horsepistol to get that out. Big ouch.

@Mastermind I made this pitcher for you from teh ‘gram

Now that's a cool idea for a cake feeder.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
7:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. Was sharpening chains earlier this morning when I slipped and did this.
View attachment 291721
Easy there...Junebug! I bet the chicks will be on you like white on rice tomorrow morning in homeroom. How ‘bout saving a little snatch for the rest of us there killer!

PS...I’m willing to bet the farm I ain’t got, somebody will change ‘chicks’ to, well...

Last edited: