Not So Pro 3

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
12:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The itching is far worse than the pain. I'm sleeping decent. I look like a burn victim this morning. A few days of benadryl cream and I'll be better. My skins reaction to surgical tape is bad and I dread it more than the cuts.
I told you penicillin will take care of the clap.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
6:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning, ladies,
Our Øsa continues to rehabilitate, the weight is on the rise as well, slowly though.
It's raining, Even and I had planned a long walk, but luckily we decided the weather is too nasty lol.
Then there will be tax papers the rest of the evening, do not quite know what is most pleasant.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's an 8 speed valve body. Pump is chain driven on these.
The fluid temp sensor is a big failure point, and part of the internal wiring harness.
View attachment 290354

I'm guessing you have had to participate in continuing training your entire career. Lots of knowledge in that head of yours.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm guessing you have had to participate in continuing training your entire career. Lots of knowledge in that head of yours.

Yeah. I'm the only one here who regularly gets sent to the regional training center by *s-wordcago.
Some stuff is online and web based interactive videos.
My biggest complaint is that by the time the classes are developed and I get sent, I've been working on the stuff for a year or two already.

I don't know all that much and have already forgotten much of what I once knew!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah. I'm the only one here who regularly gets sent to the regional training center by *s-wordcago.
My biggest complaint is that by the time the classes are developed and I get sent, I've been working on the stuff for a year or two already.

Humble too.

Props to you Ed.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That's OK, some day down the line when you lay it all out what you've accomplished, somebody out there is going to be willing to pay you for it.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Carried a little black book to take notes on weird, tough problems we had in a steel mill. Troubleshooting tips and checks on electrical technical equipment from the 1920's to 2000. At least we didn't change equipment yearly. I see with the changes made in vehicles yearly or more often - make for an ongoing headache for you. Someone needs to reel in the electronic engineers , the amount of electronics, computers and sensors is overwhelming. Without You Tube videos and google searching I wouldn't tackle our vehicle issues.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning, ladies,
Our Øsa continues to rehabilitate, the weight is on the rise as well, slowly though.
It's raining, Even and I had planned a long walk, but luckily we decided the weather is too nasty lol.
Then there will be tax papers the rest of the evening, do not quite know what is most pleasant.
Remember me if you still possess that 266xpg
And it's in you're way.