Not So Pro 3

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
12:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wife’s friend and co-worker has COVID again. Last time she didn’t have symptoms but this time she’s feeling pretty rough. She was vaccinated 6 weeks ago so i guess that answers 2 questions. Yes you can get it again and yes you can get even with the vaccine.

Not to get into this but is it possible her first test was a false positive? I have no doubt there is a virus but so much is unknown how can you trust any of it. I’ve tested positive from at work and all I had was a common cold I get in the winter.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Greg how have you been my friend
Good morning Todd! How are things going there? Unfortunately I messed my back up pretty bad last weekend. I have spent the majority of the week on the living room floor.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
1:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not to get into this but is it possible her first test was a false positive? I have no doubt there is a virus but so much is unknown how can you trust any of it. I’ve tested positive from at work and all I had was a common cold I get in the winter.
They get the rapid test 2x a week. If they test positive with the rapid test they get sent for the more accurate test to confirm and she tested positive with that one too. She works with CV19 patients still but my wife doesn’t work with the CV19 patients anymore she back doing anesthesia.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
1:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Getting back to daily hikes as the weather warms up. Waiting on clothes dryer drum wheels and spindles for daughter's dryer. Postal service has been really slow since before our November elections.
Wifey bought some painting supplies from California it’s been 4 weeks now with tracking,must be going through wuhan :risas3: