Not So Pro 3

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not making the connection as to how the Salvation Army got her hooked on the drugs. Perhaps that's over my head.
Most of us who have been down that path have made our own choice, I know I did. I had no one to blame -- not my parents, not my friends -- no one.
It wasn't because I got with the wrong crowd, or was influenced by the wrong people. I was the wrong crowd and was the wrong kind of people.
It sounds like she chose the life style she was after and is now experiencing the results of it. Lots of the present generation have an entitlement mentality regardless of their connections.
Not many of them believe they have to work for anything, show any responsibility, or accountability for their actions. I do feel for the child, I know the days that girl will face will be very hard.
I've seen it in many children of addicts. Often if no one steps in who cares and can help lead them down a better path they wind up the same way. Very sad.

f172b045860f638fe03d94b4b1d07f4e.jpg

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
so you see what my point was then
and im sure when the NOPE says something i will spend a day in jail
especially if it is to or about mom that i dont like
i broke his nose about 25 years ago this time i plan on doing more

Sounds like it’s justified Dallas. Don’t blame you [emoji36]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
8:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morena e Hoa's!
Wet and steamy here at home, significantly more steamy at work too now.
Swing day lines up with a Saturday, so I'm off to watch the girl play cricket.

As to addiction. I've used weed, too much and I'm no good. Whiskey, beer the same. But I know it, and that's the difference. Some folks don't get the signal and one dose sends em on a massive downwards spiral. Weakness is not always the correct word to use regarding this. Talk over.

Keep safe ay.

Last edited: