Not So Pro 3

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
12:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've rode this little Japanese redhead plenty hard lately. She's always begging for more.
View attachment 281393
Couple years ago my father bought the big tracked Honda snow thrower and its quite a machine. It'll fling whatevers in its path

Last edited:

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This will be good for him. It has no chain, therefore, he can't hurt himself! :applaudit:
It also doesnt currently have a cylinder, muffler, or intake boot. Still trying to locate where those went.
So, yeah. Shouldnt be able to hurt himself, unless he drops it on his foot...:)
Bar was just an old one I had hanging up.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bogs are better
Just got dryshods. Liking so far.

Damn mufflers.
Pics or GFY. How's the digit?

Pics of said mufflers which cause such disgust :cool:
+1. See above.

My little redhead can really swallow a load.
Laughed at this all day. *f-word that *b-word.

The deeper it gets the harder she works huh?
He's compensating.

Almost forgot.
Pics slackers, so that just happent.
View attachment 281404
Your truck is the truck I want, outside of @Stump Shot 's.

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
11:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok fist humpers, slacked in for a bit, then went out and sharpenned up some saws.
Gonna try to wamp a little wood before the rain hits.

Got a lil present cleaned up for a fella sometimes refered to as "Boudin fingers".
View attachment 281351
Awesome buddy we gonna see how much boudin I can stuff in dat one and a 350 husky plus my 266/272 CAWS part deux is running I’m just getting the 272 cover converted. It should be ready for a video soon. Thanks Brent! There’s also a little angry race 346/350 I’m working on that I have the machine work done to the cylinder with a Lot out of the squish band. @cuinrearview ported the cylinder and I machined it so it’s a collaboration so if it does well it’s because 2 heads are better than one. :cool:

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Awesome buddy we gonna see how much boudin I can stuff in dat one and a 350 husky plus my 266/272 CAWS part deux is running I’m just getting the 272 cover converted. It should be ready for a video soon. Thanks Brent! There’s also a little angry race 346/350 I’m working on that I have the machine work done to the cylinder with a Lot out of the squish band. @cuinrearview ported the cylinder and I machined it so it’s a collaboration so if it does well it’s because 2 heads are better than one. :cool:
"Ported" implies I had a plan. I didn't. It beat up on 026s but most 346s do. @Armbru84 ran it when it was here and said "it's fast but you can't lean on it at all". Some comp will definitely help it. I'm sure it's better now.