Not So Pro 3

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
12:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alright fellers... honest opinion what do you think of this 350? I thought the first one i built sucked cow peter so I grabbed a beer and went back to the drawing board changing some things up. This saw seems to have a little more everything especially much better torque I feel

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
11:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alright fellers... honest opinion what do you think of this 350? I thought the first one i built sucked cow peter so I grabbed a beer and went back to the drawing board changing some things up. This saw seems to have a little more everything especially much better torque I feel

You did good buddy! I’ll be doing one soon. Glad to see there is potential there because that’s obviously a totally different saw then stock!

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Looks good Mike. I've messed with a few of them. It has "that" sound. A 346 they will never be but for us poor hacks they can be a pretty nice cheap replacement.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks good Mike. I've messed with a few of them. It has "that" sound. A 346 they will never be but for us poor hacks they can be a pretty nice cheap replacement.
Thanks and i agree. I like that they can be bought cheap and fairly cheap to play around with

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok fist humpers, slacked in for a bit, then went out and sharpenned up some saws.
Gonna try to wamp a little wood before the rain hits.

Got a lil present cleaned up for a fella sometimes refered to as "Boudin fingers".
View attachment 281351

This will be good for him. It has no chain, therefore, he can't hurt himself! :applaudit:

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. Pretty damn cold and going to get colder. Tomorrow will be a full on slack day, cooking, eating, and watching football. Didn't slack much this week and I have pics as promised. Sorry Steve @Stump Shot I missed your call last night while working in the "Saw Room".
View attachment 281334
New storage shelving and NOS and Mint saw shelf rebuild. Projects laid out on bench.
View attachment 281333
Saw work bench and new parts storage and corner TV shelf.
View attachment 281339
Auxiliary project bench and maybe a small portion of ammo storage.

If this is your small portion, where is the bunker with the LARGE PORTION!?