High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Not So Pro 3

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
We are gradually going away from LEDs on the boats after initially thinking they were the ducks nuts. Any sort of failure and you have to replace the whole assembly, rather than just a globe. Actually, not true, i'm using some led bulbs that fit in conventional festoon holders for some of them.
I like the sealed units with a pull out bottom tray and replaceable bulbs.
Jim's have been on the boat trailer for over fifteen years now. They still sell them today, new. I broke mine, once.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
alot of hassle getting it licensed
last one i did that was back in 95
Here in ohio, you can build a trailer, get a weight slip from the dmv, take the trailer to a truck yard with a scale, they weight it and fill out the slip. Then take the slip to the dmv and you get plates and registration. They don't care about smaller trailers. However im sure there's a cutoff at some point with weight and size but there's guys around here with homemade goosenecks and no problems. I didn't build my tandem trailer but thats how I got plates and registration for it. No inspection or anything

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here in ohio, you can build a trailer, get a weight slip from the dmv, take the trailer to a truck yard with a scale, they weight it and fill out the slip. Then take the slip to the dmv and you get plates and registration. They don't care about smaller trailers. However im sure there's a cutoff at some point with weight and size but there's guys around here with homemade goosenecks and no problems. I didn't build my tandem trailer but thats how I got plates and registration for it. No inspection or anything
here it doesnt matter how small they want pictures and names of who built it where the metal came from all that *B-S....
anything 3500 pound capacity and up get permanent plates and yearly inspection along with taxed
2000 pound trailers no inspections but have to buy new license for it every year like a car

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
here it doesnt matter how small they want pictures and names of who built it where the metal came from all that *B-S....
anything 3500 pound capacity and up get permanent plates and yearly inspection along with taxed
2000 pound trailers no inspections but have to buy new license for it every year like a car
I hope it never changes here lol

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
11:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
c channel is 3/16 so not really heavy and multi pass on thicker stuff
220 volt machine is more dependable for anything over 1/8 than the 120 volt machines ive used

Still, probably thicker than the original truck frame.
See the reinforcement plates to bolster up the frame for the turnover ball?

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Two governors back we had a crazy *b-word that grabbed money left and right. She came up with the permanent trailer plate. $255 bucks good forever. I hated it at the time but loving it now.

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
11:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
every damn one of you are yes lol

lol i have pictures

quit trying to be cool lol

just think if it was in person

why did you do that for
yes were not supposed to take pictures or videos either at work

i can see why

chocolate covered coffee beans are good

just saying
exactly

and down below looks just as gapped right ?

they are

atleast i wont need a mirror now
hes just like you then
just wait until both of you need diaper change at the same time
see who gets top priority lol
I’m not cool I’m a dork. And I didn’t do dat, somebody on youtubes did lol

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still, probably thicker than the original truck frame.
See the reinforcement plates to bolster up the frame for the turnover ball?
but what is the hitch rated for ? rear hitch says 13000 pounds
the plates on the side is for mounting the hitch so it doesnt interfere with the top flange

Two governors back we had a crazy *b-word that grabbed money left and right. She came up with the permanent trailer plate. $255 bucks good forever. I hated it at the time but loving it now.
it costs me about 15 bucks for inspection sticker on vehicles and on trailers plus what the taxes are every year i dont have a break down on that so i cant say exact amount

I’m not cool I’m a dork. And I didn’t do dat, somebody on youtubes did lol
we know