Not So Pro 3

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
6:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mama makes excellent homemade biscuits and sausage gravy.
No outages at all really. It warmed up sooner than expected so the ice didn’t hang on the lines long
Everything still coated down here.99530.jpegAlready accomplished more than yesterday.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
12:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I usually have them on ignore but saw some mentions of it so I had to pay a visit and leave this most useful tutorial for them.

I do not care much about chainsaws nowadays, the older I get the less it means to have a powerful saw. Nowadays I want to take the one that ergonomically fits my daily form, the price or how powerful it is means very little, I have lots of time.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
funny thing is one doesnt have time on a saw he says is over rated and the other had only a couple tanks
but they are such knowledge to this forum they have bodyguards

I don't give a fat rats ass about the chainsaws. I'm only because of you mfers.

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
5:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do not care much about chainsaws nowadays, the older I get the less it means to have a powerful saw. Nowadays I want to take the one that ergonomically fits my daily form, the price or how powerful it is means very little, I have lots of time.
The anti vibe on a cheap saw can do some damage to hands. I bet after using saws for a long time you can really tell what has good anti vibe and what doesn’t