Not So Pro 3

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep still sound similar. You can mix grated cheese or cut up bits of ham or bacon in if you want 'savoury' scones. If you want them sweet then top with butter, strawberry or raspberry jam and whipped cream. The latter is quintessential English High Tea scone.
Sounds like we're on the same page.
Sure would love some Scones and gravy right now.
That might take a little getting used to.:D

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
12:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The anti vibe on a cheap saw can do some damage to hands. I bet after using saws for a long time you can really tell what has good anti vibe and what doesn’t
I have worked half my career with vibration tools and completely agree, my body has at least gotten a little too much.
I like to use a professional saw, but I have actually bucked a lot with a Husky 345 due to the AV it has. As said, I have plenty of time :D

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do not care much about chainsaws nowadays, the older I get the less it means to have a powerful saw. Nowadays I want to take the one that ergonomically fits my daily form, the price or how powerful it is means very little, I have lots of time.

Yeah I think alot of them forgot about the saw running vs loading the truck time.

I'd a been after Sally's pie.
What kind of pie?

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
5:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have worked half my career with vibration tools and completely agree, my body has at least gotten a little too much.
I like to use a professional saw, but I have actually bucked a lot with a Husky 345 due to the AV it has. As said, I have plenty of time :D
I Recently had a hand injury and started wearing anti vibe gloves when running saws. I think it helps.