Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was thinking Blind Tiger Brewery

That place is good to. Pretty decent bbq and of course the beer that's brewed and stored on site. You can even watch them make if you're there on the right day. The owner Jay is always there too to keep a tight running ship.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
11:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That place is good to. Pretty decent bbq and of course the beer that's brewed and stored on site. You can even watch them make if you're there on the right day. The owner Jay is always there too to keep a tight running ship.
Can’t go wrong with good BBQ and beer

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
3:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And don't you crocs and shrimp down there?
That's more Australia than New Zealand. No crocs or gators or snakes here for that matter. Not a big fan of sea food, except fish, despite spending hundreds of hours a year on the sea gathering. My extended family will eat anything that lived in the salt water pretty much tho.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
3:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fried crocodile tail! Kiwi Cajun food!
I reckon our equivalent would be shallow fried crayfish. You'd call crayfish red lobster i think. A neighbour of ours is a commercial cray man, so we get the ones which aren't suitable for market. Tough life.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mr Amazon just dropped off a new cabinet for the wife's home office. Funny thing is there was a perfectly fine cabinet there already but she decided ber youngest son should have it for the house he moved into with his friend. Freaking kid don't have to pay for chit and i gotta build IKEA furniture. GFY

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mr Amazon just dropped off a new cabinet for the wife's home office. Funny thing is there was a perfectly fine cabinet there already but she decided ber youngest son should have it for the house he moved into with his friend. Freaking kid don't have to pay for chit and i gotta build IKEA furniture. GFY
sounds like the ex and her kids

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I reckon our equivalent would be shallow fried crayfish. You'd call crayfish red lobster i think. A neighbour of ours is a commercial cray man, so we get the ones which aren't suitable for market. Tough life.
We do crawfish or mud bugs as we call them boiled in spicy as hell water. Mmmm delicious!

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Put a nice framed 8x10 glossy dick pic inside of said cabinet.
Then flip your *s-word as to why she has a dick pic in her work cabinet.
Your welcome.