Not So Pro 3

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably 1.5 mil. I did vac seal a buncho ammo before it tragically fell in the lake in a freak canoe accident.;)

Used to vac-seal hops and malted barley/ grain. Also beef, chicken, pork, lamb... went through an amateur butcher phase. T-bones and pork chop bones would regularly rip through. Plus the seal would frequently fail. The Weston had like double the sealing surface at the time. The foodsavers are great for low volume home use. I was just trying to use them beyond their reasonable intended use.

Looking at Weston's website it seems they sell their own brand of bags and rolls now, but still 3mil.
Need to be more carefuler when you're out boating buddy.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably 1.5 mil. I did vac seal a buncho ammo before it tragically fell in the lake in a freak canoe accident.;)

Used to vac-seal hops and malted barley/ grain. Also beef, chicken, pork, lamb... went through an amateur butcher phase. T-bones and pork chop bones would regularly rip through. Plus the seal would frequently fail. The Weston had like double the sealing surface at the time. The foodsavers are great for low volume home use. I was just trying to use them beyond their reasonable intended use.

Looking at Weston's website it seems they sell their own brand of bags and rolls now, but still 3mil.
I sealed some hops too during the shortage, and when I grew my own. Other than that I'm low use homeowner. The rancher of sealers is probably fine for me.

So who's going to step up and teach 'ol Dally how to multi-quote? Soon it will be March, he still won't have caught Wayne, and we'll be on NSP12-fortheloveofgawdgivitup@dall.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I sealed some hops too during the shortage, and when I grew my own. Other than that I'm low use homeowner. The rancher of sealers is probably fine for me.

So who's going to step up and teach 'ol Dally how to multi-quote? Soon it will be March, he still won't have caught Wayne, and we'll be on NSP12-fortheloveofgawdgivitup@dall.
blame gunner