Not So Pro 3

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
His Dallisaurus wife would have none of that. Not sure how he got the two he has. She controls everything. He's a lineman. Making bank. Travels all over for hurricane work ect. He can't buy *s-worde without her having a cow.
At different times im married to her sister. Very happy this weekend. Wife dropped some nice coin on me birthday gift.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
His Dallisaurus wife would have none of that. Not sure how he got the two he has. She controls everything. He's a lineman. Making bank. Travels all over for hurricane work ect. He can't buy *s-worde without her having a cow.
Sounds like he has a bigger problem to take care of than which saw to lose.
Bosslady can be a bit troublesome at times, but she does like to sit by a fire.
Asked me why I needed more than 1 chainsaw. I explained it like this;
Welp, I can get $20 saws that need $20 worth of parts to make them work, and I can have a backup or 20 for that price. That way, there's no down time when I get the chance to cut wood.
I could also go spend $1,000 on a "good" saw that might still not run when I get the chance to cut wood, and I wont get it done.
Your choice baby.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
11:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wal-Mart is fancy chit. Just use Army surplus BDUs. Deer aint impressed wif $300.00 "hunting outfits".
Fuggin posers...
I never understood camo, if you deer hunt here with a riffle then you have to wear an orange vest. If you're in a stand deer ain't looking up to begin with.

He should move .............................................................
............... away from her.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like he has a bigger problem to take care of than which saw to lose.
Bosslady can be a bit troublesome at times, but she does like to sit by a fire.
Asked me why I needed more than 1 chainsaw. I explained it like this;
Welp, I can get $20 saws that need $20 worth of parts to make them work, and I can have a backup or 20 for that price. That way, there's no down time when I get the chance to cut wood.
I could also go spend $1,000 on a "good" saw that might still not run when I get the chance to cut wood, and I wont get it done.
Your choice baby.
does she know you hang around with us nut cases ?

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
At different times im married to her sister. Very happy this weekend. Wife dropped some nice coin on me birthday gift.
Funny thing is, ANYTHING she buys is justified with some excuse. "But the $200 in candles is for the family" then, to him, "why the fukk you need $20 in your wallet"?