Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
9:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good to see you're still around tor
Awesome news about Osa Tor! Good to see a post.
Well howdy Tor. I’ve been wondering about you.
Glad to see @Tor R checking in.

Days off should not be more exhausting than going to work.

Shopping for multiple households from multiple locations is exhausting.

I did get me one of those Ninja Grills that @USMC615 was talking about.

Looking forward to tomorrow, forecast is a good one, I’m going to try a hot and fast brisket on the kettle.
Glad to hear from you Tor. Was a little worried there for a bit.
Glad to see Osa is doing so well.
Good evening Tor nice to hear from you buddy :campeon:
Thanks Guys

Awesome Tor! What caliber rifle do you use for those little deer?
The big dream was always a Steyr-Mannlicher SBS, DJ
But no one imported them to Norway at the time I was very interested in weapons, so I bought all sorts of other weapons brands such as Sako, Weatherby, Remington, Winchester and Sauer.

When an importer first arrived, I bought the Steyr in caliber 7x64 Brenneke, thinking that there was no point in taking a normal caliber since I had been waiting for so many years already.
I have not shot with it in years, I like to be a dog handler, but it is soon time to brush dust off it, test shoot so that I know it goes 100%

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Ray hope all is well with you today buddy,are you ready for winter now.
Good Evening Todd. Putting up Christmas decorations today. Glad you mentioned winter as forecast is for snow Monday. Need to get out the shovels and snowblower.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
2:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Guys

The big dream was always a Steyr-Mannlicher SBS, DJ
But no one imported them to Norway at the time I was very interested in weapons, so I bought all sorts of other weapons brands such as Sako, Weatherby, Remington, Winchester and Sauer.

When an importer first arrived, I bought the Steyr in caliber 7x64 Brenneke, thinking that there was no point in taking a normal caliber since I had been waiting for so many years already.
I have not shot with it in years, I like to be a dog handler, but it is soon time to brush dust off it, test shoot so that I know it goes 100%

7x64 is a great caliber, about like our 280 Remington. I had a Steyr in 280 caliber until it was stolen. Very well made and accurate as I recall. Sold off a bunch of rifles a number of years back when I was ailing after surgery. Had another Steyr in .376 Steyr caliber I bought after too many close calls with brown bears in Alaska, eventually I gave that one away to a young couple that just married that bear hunted. Gave and sold a pile of 'em that could shoot anything from a mouse to an Elephant and everything in between. One that I kept was my Mauser 96 American straight pull bolt action in 270 Winchester, it's a dream deer killin' machine I tell ya.