Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
3:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good Morning guys,
We got a nice day, kinda cold, but no wind :D

The hunting test is not hunting, that is, it is like hunting but without permission to shoot anything. The actual test time is 4 hours where the dog must be loose for a minimum of 3 hours.

There are 10 moments that are judged, 1-6 points on each moment. To achieve a 1 prize, the total sum must be at least 45, and none of the moments must be below 3. It involves searching for animals, track work, whether she manages to keep it afloat, loss work, audibility and nuance in her voice, cooperation and obedient, etc.

Approved animals are smal deer (rådyr), deer, hare and fox. First prize is given at 60 minutes deer (rådyr), deer, fox, and on hares it is 45 minutes. You can also get the first prize with 2x45 minutes deer.
The more 1 prize she manages to chase to within the 4 hours the better the overall score will be on her.

What I have to train her most from now on is to let her hunt more for deer, get her simply more experienced, also I have to try to get her back to me on signal, she has come to me on signal before but in that she has completely overheard me.
Good morning Tor hope your weekend is going well