Not So Pro 3

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
10:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Doing good just relaxing by the fire. How are you doing Tim?
Just swell. Thanks. My friend says the rumor in NV is they're shutting down this week so that'll be a bummer. That'll be two vacations, a couple concerts, and a big beer festival cancelled this year. That's really my only complaint. I've weathered 2020 well. I really feel bad for the local folks providing food, goods, and services for us.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just swell. Thanks. My friend says the rumor in NV is they're shutting down this week so that'll be a bummer. That'll be two vacations, a couple concerts, and a big beer festival cancelled this year. That's really my only complaint. I've weathered 2020 well. I really feel bad for the local folks providing food, goods, and services for us.
right the small businesses have taken the hit this year

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
7:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah they are trying a curfew here. Most of the Sheriff's have told them to GFY. Certainly has put a damper on anything fun for sure.

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Gary, if you want an electric sharpener, I recommend these.
View attachment 268387

Not cheap, but work great. Both my Dad and myself have one.
We have one of the chef's choice, a level or so down from that one. Haven't used it much cuz it scratched the hell out of a couple of knives, about half an inch or so above the cutting edge. Sharpened well, but won't use it on the nice knives.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well your sorry pussie azz is really fukkin poor at it.
lol ill try harder

Yeah they are trying a curfew here. Most of the Sheriff's have told them to GFY. Certainly has put a damper on anything fun for sure.
im glad we dont have that going on here but im usually home before 7 anyways rarely past 10 at the latest