Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m likely going to regret asking but Jason previously recommended a couple items and my wife wants a Christmas list.

@USMC615 which Ninja cooker did you get? Have you used it much? Thoughts?

Sharpener for kitchen knives, I have stones but would like one of those easy 3in1 or 4in1’s and I seem to remember you talking about one before.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
9:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m likely going to regret asking but Jason previously recommended a couple items and my wife wants a Christmas list.

Sharpener for kitchen knives, I have stones but would like one of those easy 3in1 or 4in1’s and I seem to remember you talking about one before.

Gary, if you want an electric sharpener, I recommend these.
Screenshot_20201122-095031_Chrome.jpg

Not cheap, but work great. Both my Dad and myself have one.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
randy doesnt get paid by any saw manufacturer
but gets called a liar
by some piece of Dalling *s-word
even if randy was bringing stuff up about stihls id be there to learn his findings and not say he was a liar
not only does randy mess with saws damn near every day he probably gets calls and texts about what is going on with them

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Ninja Foodi 5-1 indoor grill with meat thermometer. Pretty nice indoor grill and grills quick. It’ll air fry/roast/bake/dehydrate as well. Ninja now has a Foodi XL indoor grill for sale. Little more room in the XL model than my model mentioned above. Well worth the investment for either one.

As far as a knife sharpener...Chef’s Choice Trizor XV 15 deg, 3-stage electric sharpener. Damn good knife sharpener.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Look at CutleryandMore.com for the Chef’s Choice Trizor 15 XV sharpener...prob the best price going.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
randy doesnt get paid by any saw manufacturer
but gets called a liar
by some piece of Dalling *s-word
even if randy was bringing stuff up about stihls id be there to learn his findings and not say he was a liar
not only does randy mess with saws damn near every day he probably gets calls and texts about what is going on with them
What thread is this bullshitt in?