PAST Northern MI GTG September 10-11

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
10:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
your not gonna leave it like that are you?
No sir.
12” high pressure hot water heating lines, design was 230 degrees if I recall correctly.
There was high point vents at one point with a manhole cover to access them.
Water got in as well as two previous contractors making repairs.
It’s breached again.
Gonna cut out and replace.
Insulation, backfill and concrete patch will be contracted.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
9:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No sir.
12” high pressure hot water heating lines, design was 230 degrees if I recall correctly.
There was high point vents at one point with a manhole cover to access them.
Water got in as well as two previous contractors making repairs.
It’s breached again.
Gonna cut out and replace.
Insulation, backfill and concrete patch will be contracted.

What does it smell like when you are welding turd pipes back together? Asking for a friend

SCHallenger

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need to give a shout out to Gunner to thank him for pulling his "baby" out of the glass case just to give me a thrill!! Maybe my threatening to mess up his fishing hole (Bring on the comments, LOL) if he didn't bring it had something to do with that! Anyway it was great fun!! The follow up race between Dan's 346 & Gunner's was also a blast. The saws looked to be equal in performance, but Dan's chain tipped the scales a little in his favor! All saws were fun to run & watch!!!

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need to give a shout out to Gunner to thank him for pulling his "baby" out of the glass case just to give me a thrill!! Maybe my threatening to mess up his fishing hole (Bring on the comments, LOL) if he didn't bring it had something to do with that! Anyway it was great fun!! The follow up race between Dan's 346 & Gunner's was also a blast. The saws looked to be equal in performance, but Dan's chain tipped the scales a little in his favor! All saws were fun to run & watch!!!
That was a blast with you and Gunner! Thanks for letting me join in on the running! Glad you got that 201 problem fixed! Next year my 200t will be ported so get ready for that!

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i do a little gtg, usually as clost to winter solstice as possible. i should start a thread soon. its a smaller scale event than kevins, most guys just come for the day but theres some room for some overnights. sawing, eating, bs-ing etc.