junkman

Crush it
Local time
3:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brian,

I can assure you that Dave was making a joke.

As for Ben(bwalker), go read through his "contributions" to this thread, and you'll see that his 30 day timeout wasn't solely based on his "F off" post.
I will leave it at that sir ,i must have took it as a threat ,my sorry .

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
5:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Id really like to run a ported 390xp next to ported 395xp bucking few trees to get a better feel for their individual personalities. I love the torque of a SP125C McCulloch, but love the character of a 797 McCulloch more...

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Id really like to run a ported 390xp next to ported 395xp bucking few trees to get a better feel for their individual personalities. I love the torque of a SP125C McCulloch, but love the character of a 797 McCulloch more...

Talk to @jmssaws about ported 394/5 and how the 88cc compares.. ;)

Windthrown

GFY Certified!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I will leave it at that sir ,i must have took it as a threat ,my sorry .

Nah, I think you were right in your 'this site is the same as AS' post. I read the 'you wanna fight' post the same as you did. This site has pretty much become an AS clone, as much as some want to think otherwise.

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Talk to @jmssaws about ported 394/5 and how the 88cc compares.. ;)
Well, I've never run a 385xp or 288 so I have no context other than videos, which don't do justice. I like ported 390's and really like my ported 9010. The BIG guys are a lot of fun, but I don't have one, yet. I'd like something (don't NEED) between my ported 372xp and 9010...

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well, I've never run a 385xp or 288 so I have no context other than videos, which don't do justice. I like ported 390's and really like my ported 9010. The BIG guys are a lot of fun, but I don't have one, yet. I'd like something (don't NEED) between my ported 372xp and 9010...

I don't NEED a 90cc+ saw either... but see the top line of my sig.. And it WILL be Braapp Shack-ified! :)

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dang it! I was in the middle of trading him a 361 for his 562. Now you've ruined it. Plus he never sent any pics of his saw. I wouldn't trade pennies with the guy now.
I want to clarify my post a bit. We were talking about trading saws. He never sent the pictures of his that he said he would. Maybe he forgot or didn't like my saw. That's fine.
I do enjoy reading his posts and he seems like a knowledgeable guy. He does come off a little harsh sometimes. I wouldn't trade now just because he didn't follow through. Same as I would feel about anybody.
He's a CR500 guy, so I can't dislike him. :eek:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nah, I think you were right in your 'this site is the same as AS' post. I read the 'you wanna fight' post the same as you did. This site has pretty much become an AS clone, as much as some want to think otherwise.

Thank you for your observation sir.

Windthrown

GFY Certified!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
id tend to disagree, As vs. OPE are two completely different animals.

There's *a-holes on both sites, but less of them here.

The Vagisil dispenser doesn't get refilled here nearly as often as AS.

Purdy much the same people here as there. Case in point: MasterMind here, El Moobs there. Same threads here as there. Case in point: What oil should I use? I see little difference any more.

Vagasil? Nah, more like what was that stuff Randy posted on SawHawgz... what was it... AstroLube?

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A 395 is not easily going to be overthrown as a large timber felling saw. Although the 661 is much more comfortable to handle all day long.

Randy, your doing a great job running this joint. I say that knowing your fixing to ban me... Lol

Bw didn't want to talk to me.... Boxing was mentioned.

I continue to run my saws on old wives tales, false information, and unicorn tears.... Unicorn tears are hard to find