New OPE Member
Local time
12:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
My backyard.
3 bathrooms in the house
Or if you must, the EJ Tourist Park in town is nice
Really? That's cool of you. Is there a day where the mostest fun happens? Like the Saturday at Randy's? We are planning coming up Thursday some time and the wife and I can do *s-worde Thursday n Friday and I'll spend a day at your gig. Leave Sunday some time.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks. We got a killer deal. The original owners bought it new in April of the year we bought it. Sold it at a $4000 loss in October of the same year because they adopted 2 kids and already had one. Still had the plastic on the mattress. Very stout well built unit. light. Pull it with a car right now.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Really? That's cool of you. Is there a day where the mostest fun happens? Like the Saturday at Randy's? We are planning coming up Thursday some time and the wife and I can do *s-worde Thursday n Friday and I'll spend a day at your gig. Leave Sunday some time.
In the past, we worked it out to where we had places for 17 guys to sleep. Some also camp in their tents. I believe only a couple have rented rooms for the night. We have about 50 acres that you can camp on, or if you’d like to be closer to power, we can put you up by the garage. Or there’s the Tourist Park I mentioned earlier.
Usually on Friday, we will hang out in the garage and eventually after breakfast we wander over to the neighbors or my hunting camp and cut/process some firewood, just to get some real usage opinions on different saws people bring. We do our best to make it fun and not work oriented.
Usually there are a few more that show up on Saturday. That is usually when we are out back cutting cookies and racing in the dollar log or square cants.
DDave’s wife Julie usually comes with and hangs out with us Saturday. My wife will be here as well, if yours is the mingling type. Either way, you’re both welcome.

huskihl

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
In the past, we worked it out to where we had places for 17 guys to sleep. Some also camp in their tents. I believe only a couple have rented rooms for the night. We have about 50 acres that you can camp on, or if you’d like to be closer to power, we can put you up by the garage. Or there’s the Tourist Park I mentioned earlier.
Usually on Friday, we will hang out in the garage and eventually after breakfast we wander over to the neighbors or my hunting camp and cut/process some firewood, just to get some real usage opinions on different saws people bring. We do our best to make it fun and not work oriented.
Usually there are a few more that show up on Saturday. That is usually when we are out back cutting cookies and racing in the dollar log or square cants.
DDave’s wife Julie usually comes with and hangs out with us Saturday. My wife will be here as well, if yours is the mingling type. Either way, you’re both welcome.
We will get it figured out. My wife isn't interested at all in the saw rodeo so she would probably bring her mountain bike or road bike and ride or whatever else she can find to do.

huskihl

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We will get it figured out. My wife isn't interested at all in the saw rodeo so she would probably bring her mountain bike or road bike and ride or whatever else she can find to do.
There are some sweet mountain bike trails within 15 minutes or so.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Canadian farm boy almost took @Definitive Dave’s tent with him last year lol. The wind picked up overnight and 3 somersaults later it landed in the bed of Mikey’s new truck
That was pretty wild. Definitely a WTF moment. Never even left a mark on my truck.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
11:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Don't rule out the Swinger just yet, Ol' @Uncle Buck is starting to ease up and come around a little now.
If I remember to, I'll see what the thinkseses about this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.