High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Muffler modded Homelite Super XL.

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The Comango is basically a homey Xl with more displacement .
As a matter of record this was Homelites answer to the 10 series McCullochs and the most copied design of any chainsaw .They are all loud even with all the baffles in place .

It's hard to say how many companies used this design which came in many displacements .The largest I've heard of was in the 80 cc range .The examples I have are Remington,Lombard and Homelite .
Yeah its the omc of marine. I don't know what the home is have for transfer ports but the comango has 6 transfer ports in this saw and adjustable timing

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
It's not a homi but I'm proud of the muffler mod on the pullchit
it does clear the exhaust away from the saw pretty nice

Attachments

• 20160221_143238.jpg
    20160221_143238.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 5

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah its the omc of marine. I don't know what the home is have for transfer ports but the comango has 6 transfer ports in this saw and adjustable timing
Odd they are also,kind of like a 10 series Mac only slightly different .I have three of them intact and two in boxes that died from bad seals which is what killed most of them.If I recall correctly they have 4 pedal pyramid reeds also .I only assume they all have one piece rods with pressed cranks or at least the parts saw indicate that .

Mine are on the list,just haven't got to them yet .