ms880 clone

Rotty781

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
?, Days, weeks, months... or parts ... ? o_O
Nah I got busted running my count up. Did it like 6 times. So I could sell trade again since rules changed I’ve been in Ope jail. Sorry meant no harm.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
11:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I guess there s a post count now ? Before anyone can trade stuff or what ?. I guess every four um goes that way eventually. Not that’s a bad thing it just slows the junk traders down a bit.. it still don’t stop the determined folks.
I just remember the days when it was requesting or being able to download files from sites/forums.

I will say no more.:eek:

Rotty781

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So I guess there s a post count now ? Before anyone can trade stuff or what ?. I guess every four um goes that way eventually. Not that’s a bad thing it just slows the junk traders down a bit.. it still don’t stop the determined folks.
I just remember the days when it was requesting or being able to download files from sites/forums.

I will say no more.:eek:
Yes on post count and I get it. Lots of turds out there I’ve been buying trading and a little selling and got caught under the limit. It’s all good I just bs’ d a couple

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
11:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, it’s bs to the honest peeps and a little pain in da recum for the shìt sellers..

ive been reading ;) and your up to standards,, well so far.:p..

Just look at cj saws.. he relapsed in to the wrong side:rolleyes: and what he could have done but he didn’t, it really amazed me..

I will say there’s a lot of good guys here.. and it really pisses everyone when someone comes along and frenchs someone. But that’s life, so we all look around for each other..;) so I guess your being good.. so to speak..

if your good, I guess we will still see you around for a long time :D

I'm really, just saying :borra2: And if your bad GFY

Rotty781

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yes, it’s bs to the honest peeps and a little pain in da recum for the shìt sellers..

ive been reading ;) and your up to standards,, well so far.:p..

Just look at cj saws.. he relapsed in to the wrong side:rolleyes: and what he could have done but he didn’t, it really amazed me..

I will say there’s a lot of good guys here.. and it really pisses everyone when someone comes along and frenchs someone. But that’s life, so we all look around for each other..;) so I guess your being good.. so to speak..

if your good, I guess we will still see you around for a long time :D

I'm really, just saying :borra2: And if your bad GFY
Thanks. Lol

Absolution

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I may not be around anytime soon to mess with one. But the US dealers for farmertec are taking pre orders. Looks like first time pricing is going to be around $500. Curious to see where this goes.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We been hearing this clone in a box all apart is coming for eight months. Farmertec ain't takings orders for them yet. Checked last week. Put up a link to order kits if you got one.

Jason628

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pleeeeaassseee haha. Got #2 ms660 built. Slowly working on #3. Crappy s10 pickup is taking all of my free time.

Attachments

• 16195785712335841477758553862223.jpg
    16195785712335841477758553862223.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 20

Absolution

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We been hearing this clone in a box all apart is coming for eight months. Farmertec ain't takings orders for them yet. Checked last week. Put up a link to order kits if you got one.

That's because the dealers got the first dib on it for pre orders.

Very interesting,,,;) I wonber what they will be like..

i,m guessing that’s the premade ones not just the parts in a box

From what the dealers are saying it's going to be both a kit and prebuilt.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I can sign up to be a dealer in ten minutes. They been bugging me for months.
Just remember you own the problems that come with them if you want happy customers. See how many more likes that gets now lol. I do want some kits to build and test. The cranks will need fixing on some I'm sure. Bet it gets overlooked most times and it really matters. So does the piston to bore fit and bearings.