Absolution

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry, I haven't been doing much sawing mostly weld work and electrical for construction. I have something in my neck and I've been waiting with the VA on. I had went to my chiropractor for an adjustment and something went wrong, I had to get driven to a clinic and get a few shots as my neck was locked sideways and bumps were causing extreme pain. My chiropractor thinks it's what has caused my long term shoulder pain which we could never figure out. But I can't pick up heavy things nor have I been able to workout or run. I still every so often pick up a saw and mess with it but I can't really move around or keep pace.

Now that's for my absence, I do still keep in touch every so often. Their schedule kept getting pushed back. Which makes me wonder if they are waiting for the 881 to drop to try and ensure/avoid any legalities. Since I know they were still in operations during the corona virus issue and during the riots. Shipping shouldn't really be connected to the actual production of an item.

Edit: which is my only theory.

I do still run a mill from time to time but I require someone's help to pick it up. - well I thought I had a photo of my last live oak I planked down south but I guess I deleted it or something.

Last edited:

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope it all works out, you are very young to be having those problems. I've been dealing with back and hip stuff the last few years, but mostly been working it out. PT was a lot of help after the MRI showed the back problems.

Best of luck with it and don't ever give up or fully believe them if they give you bad news. The Orthopedic wanted to remove a disk. I told him to go fly a kite!

Work at it regularly, but always listen to your body and don't over due it.

josh_m

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
e79faf4f696db393167e7322a4519b51.jpg

I’ll just leave this here guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well thats gonna be a game changer, let the Hating begin!
Boo china farmer tec junk

ok now that's outta the way.

nope, I got more:

The Farmertec name is like an insult in my opinion for the real farmer / tech guys like @Mastermind and @Red97

You can expect quality from real farmers.

I'm just over farmertec, it's such junk, even for hobby use. I have a ms250 on hold because I dread having to grind and test fit 10 times the bearing pockets to get the clamshell to fit properly.

Last edited:

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Farmers I've worked for fix stuff with bailing twine and duct tape ? Seriously some of the worst engineering I've seen has been done by farmers!
Had a fuel pump diaphragm go in a old Chevy truck at one farm and the farmer asked me if it could be patched, I was like, "the G.D.! Thing is 13.00 f#$%ing dollars! Just replace it!"

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've had several of the Asian clones hold up quite well … as long as you flush the bearings, replace the piston pin bearing with OEM and run good oil and mix. I have even done quite a bit of milling with Asian 660 clones and the 8.6 Hp one I had to the dyno is still running fine.

I'll never claim the quality is the same as OEM, but a lot of saws would be dead if it were not for the lower cost China parts.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
11:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What’s the guess on the price, When they are released mine is $ 300 + the ride

Btw.
Haters will always hate, :abrazo:

I don’t dislike them but I don’t Really love them either:loveyou:

Nighthunter

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What’s the guess on the price, When they are released mine is $ 300 + the ride

Btw.
Haters will always hate, :abrazo:

I don’t dislike them but I don’t Really love them either:loveyou:
how much is shipping to the uk, shipping is just as much as a saw kit to Ireland

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
sometimes they do deals/offers. It depends on weight as well, But going on the current G70 as it’s probably similar weight to the 880

I done it in € for you. And yes there’s a choice of the slow train.... also that’s banking on the no customs charges :eusa_whistle:
2201AD87-46DC-4089-9346-EFBE2EF6448B.jpeg

Nighthunter

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
sometimes they do deals/offers. It depends on weight as well, But going on the current G70 as it’s probably similar weight to the 880

I done it in € for you. And yes there’s a choice of the slow train.... also that’s banking on the no customs charges :eusa_whistle:
View attachment 263783
I've done it myself but shipping seemed extortionate

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree.. shipping is silly. But I wonder what the buy 10 or more price is, and shipping on the slow boat. I wonder if...dot dot dot.. I know peeps have done stuff with the 200t. But what the out come was ???.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
e79faf4f696db393167e7322a4519b51.jpg

I’ll just leave this here guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Someone's got to send me one of these. I'll beat the chit out of it on a mill and let you know what a piece of chit it was after it wears out in short order. Then send it to heaven off a stump with one clean shot ;) sound familiar? Lmao
Slackers