rogue60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All hail the zip tie mechanic!
Facebook must be a all educated now day's time to go on forums and educate em only problem with that you won't get a pat on the back for spreading wrong information here lol
Sometimes parents are to easy on there kids telling them they are the greatest and everything that comes out of there mouth is correct that's just a setup for lots of tears and crying when they finally get out in the real word lol.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All of the Chinese parts aren’t made the same. Therefore find a supplier for them that sells good ones and stick with them. By all means if you don’t know what to look for in a cylinder and piston than go ahead and spend all your money on oem Stihl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
as I said before nicely
We are not gonna support your family so take your sales pitch and shove it straight up your dick scarred ass rotate it a few times and enjoy

rogue60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He or she? is unclear which looking at the pic with the hand in it looks very feminine? is no troll they are the real deal a CEO no less.
They all give themself the self appointed title of CEO of there made up basement bedroom businesses now day's lol

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It looks like it traveled down caught the ring and pinched the chunk in the squish on the next up stoke. Two gouges in the wall but no transfer.

And just think, if it had only spit it out. We may not have known for a while...

Lots of possible causes.
Bevel, piston, ring.

82f100swb

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is not the first time I have read of a failure like this with a Cross cylinder. I have also seen plating failures.

Last edited:

jackjcc

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah they aren’t shallow.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow I read this hole thread and I was going to make a comment on what I thought went wrong with that 660 piston but *f-word now I'm afraid some dick head might slander my point of view.:sconf:

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
All hail the zip tie mechanic!
Facebook must be a all educated now day's time to go on forums and educate em only problem with that you won't get a pat on the back for spreading wrong information here lol
Sometimes parents are to easy on there kids telling them they are the greatest and everything that comes out of there mouth is correct that's just a setup for lots of tears and crying when they finally get out in the real word lol.
It’s really sad what’s happened to this thread. The OP tries to get valuable information, and the troll (that you described very accurately) messed up the thread. Probably became spoiled and whiny from his parents

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a used 660 cylinder with a lot of transfer that I’ll have a go cleaning up, otherwise new hyway kit.

Why not see if you can get a used oem cylinder, in good shape from the fine fellas on this forum if yours doesnt clean up ?

Last edited:

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a used 660 cylinder with a lot of transfer that I’ll have a go cleaning up, otherwise new hyway kit.

Take your time with cleaning that cylinder up and be careful around the port edges until it's time to clean them up as well and you'll have a good cylinder again. Paired with a good piston and rings, you should be back in business.

Lowbudgetwhiteboy

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
as I said before nicely
We are not gonna support your family so take your sales pitch and shove it straight up your dick scarred ass rotate it a few times and enjoy

I didn’t ask you to support my family.