Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
6:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd have to take Friday off of work, and leave here around 3 am to get there at 1pm.

I have to be home Sunday because we're going to Lake Champlain and then over to Maine for a week.....

Get 'er dun...

Last year we left about 10 pm Thursday and drove all night. Got at Randy's about 8 am and was wondering where everybody was. Randy and his mini-me pulled up about 15 minutes later and wondered what the heck we were doing there so early. Fun times!!!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
he's not a bad kid, just gots some learnin to do. we were all young a dumb at one time

After the first JM and now this db supporter you are still willing to cut young and dumb a break...

Serious props to you dude. You are way more forgiving than I could ever be, I don't know if I could he that forgiving with my own 20 yr old. Thankfully he hasn't shown any of the typical y&d tendencies yet.

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
7:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd have to take Friday off of work, and leave here around 3 am to get there at 1pm.

I have to be home Sunday because we're going to Lake Champlain and then over to Maine for a week.....
Lake Champlain huh?
I'm 5 minutes from the lake.
Made this video with 166's drone last night....

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
After the first JM and now this db supporter you are still willing to cut young and dumb a break...

Serious props to you dude. You are way more forgiving than I could ever be, I don't know if I could he that forgiving with my own 20 yr old. Thankfully he hasn't shown any of the typical y&d tendencies yet.
its better to forgive and move than to keep it bottled up in your head i forgiven my worse enemies but i wont have nothing to do with them.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mason figured the deal out.

He was respectful to a much older and manipulative person who he believed had helped him.

It's more honorable to stick by someone's side than to jump into the lynch mob in a second.

I'm still suprised that some of you don't understand that. Jason could sell snow to the eskimos, he sold crappy saws to guys that know their shít. Depending on just how hard and eye opening your ass fùcking was, you figured it out sooner or later.

Mason is a good kid. Shouldn't have taken sides at his age against guys with many more years than him.

I'd welcome him back here in a second.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.

CapitaineHaddoc

I don't eat frogs
Local time
1:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

He was respectful to a much older and manipulative person who he believed had helped him.

It's more honorable to stick by someone's side than to jump into the lynch mob in a second.

I'm still suprised that some of you don't understand that. Jason could sell snow to the eskimos, he sold crappy saws to guys that know their shít. Depending on just how hard and eye opening your ass fùcking was, you figured it out sooner or later.

Mason is a good kid. Shouldn't have taken sides at his age against guys with many more years than him.

And probably the most important part, Jason can built really strong saws, when someone have a good running JMS saw, it's only logical they'll stay behind Jason.

But now there's just too much revelations, this should be more than enough to open everybody's eyes, old or young.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a good running JMS saw. Many were good running.

But they ain't gonna run good, or at all, for a long time with the shortcuts and the crap he pulled.

The first saw I got back from him had a totally rubbed piston, a muffler held to the jug with one bolt (yeah one) with the exhaust manifold drooped into and across the ex port. Then the muffler, both muff to case bolts stripped completely and one bolt missing. The top bolts, one totally stripped.

I was told:

You ran it lean, how did you mess the piston up that fast? What mix you using?

Answer:

I noticed I was missing a bolt and you told me the muffler needed another deflector welded on it. So to answer your question, I didn't run it at all.

Then...

You can't get it all out of the case. I bet if you run it some more, the piston will clean itself up. Just put larger sized two lower bolts in the bottom of the muffler. No need to tap. Guys do it all the time. Don't weld or retap the stripped upper nut, Just add a jam nut behind it.

This saw was my payment for approximately $1200 of good and services given to him. He offered me a new piston, but At the time, he was "maxing out" 066 jugs and told me he found a "unicorn". So I sent the saw back for "the treatment" and built his dad a minty 026 PrO in exchange for the new jug swap and porting. I had been keeping this lil beauty for my self.

The "Unicorn" had its share of problems, including the standard rubbed piston. But when I got it back, a good friend got his saw and it was a non-running POS that J had just done. Evidence was just coming out that J was a sham at that time. I felt lucky at the time, at least I got lube. My friend got it wrapped with coarse sandpaper and inserted deeply. This beauty took something like 20+ timeserts to make the stripped holes go away.

The stories of deception will just keep piling up. There will always be some excuse. There's something seriously wrong with the guy.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Thanks for your wisdom Doc. I don't talk to Mason ever myself so wouldn't know if he finally figured it out. If you say he has I accept that he's grown and would be welcome here anytime.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
. . . The stories of deception will just keep piling up. There will always be some excuse. There's something seriously wrong with the guy . . .
It seems to me that he found a cash cow which he's milking dry off all her fluids!

Production and quality shortcuts to maximize profit combined with self praising advertisement!
All big companies are doing it, he found a way to utilize this practice to his advantage.

I am in no way saying that it's right, on the contrary not even big name manufacturers should be allowed this practice!

Just my observation!

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lake Champlain huh?
I'm 5 minutes from the lake.
Made this video with 166's drone last night....
Yes we're going to stop by and see Phil Fortsch's mom, Linda.......she's a sweet lady, been talking back and forth with her for quite a while......she's up near Chazy.

We sure miss Phil (aka Chity_Avatar), he was on FHC quite a bit before his untimely passing......