Trader history (3)

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jesus, when did it matter what the saw looks like? If it performs and is reliable, what more is there to ask?
So you don’t care what your car,truck, tractor, tool box looks like? Sorry but I like my stuff appealing to me. What’s wrong with having nice looking stuff and keeping it that way.

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
9:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So you don’t care what your car,truck, tractor, tool box looks like? Sorry but I like my stuff appealing to me. What’s wrong with having nice looking stuff and keeping it that way.
Omg, you should see my truck lol. No headliner, no back seat, holes in the carpet and both front seats, cables hanging off the sides, chains hanging of both front and rear and some pony decals lol.

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Omg, you should see my truck lol. No headliner, no back seat, holes in the carpet and both front seats, cables hanging off the sides, chains hanging of both front and rear and some pony decals lol.
That explains a lot, me not so much. 258,- - - on her. I do have another not so nice for farm duty’s 4F5AB778-CA4C-42C1-B286-6DD17F77A2A8.jpeg

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Do the low top set ups filter as well as the high ? I've never seen one in person.

As in does the filter pack up faster ?

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do the low top set ups filter as well as the high ? I've never seen one in person.

As in does the filter pack up faster ?
Not sure cuz I can't stand a high top, to me it instantly makes the saw feel a cc class bigger. The regular filter filters just fine, basically like a 346 in my opinion.

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure cuz I can't stand a high top, to me it instantly makes the saw feel a cc class bigger. The regular filter filters just fine, basically like a 346 in my opinion.
I feel the same way!
I think Husky is using different felt filter than in the older saws though. These 572/565 filters seem to let fine particles through that the old 2171/372 filters never did. It’s only on real dry dead wood like ash that I’ve noticed it. I run oiled Pre filters on mine. And yes my chains are sharp

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I feel the same way!
I think Husky is using different felt filter than in the older saws though. These 572/565 filters seem to let fine particles through that the old 2171/372 filters never did. It’s only on real dry dead wood like ash that I’ve noticed it. I run oiled Pre filters on mine. And yes my chains are sharp
I'm still running older manual tune carb saws so I have no fines issues. I have had a few 562's and did notice that some but only in extra dusty conditions as you mentioned.