Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
6:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi Guys -

I'm letting loose of a few saws I don't have time or room for - First up is a Husky 372 OE that I rebuilt a couple years ago. I split the case and installed new Nachi bearings and OEM seals + gaskets. I used a new OEM top end (71cc) that I got from a member here who is a dealer (it came with a new wrist pin bearing). Fuel line, filter, impulse line, control switch wires, spark plug wire, and spark plug terminal are all new. Ignition is an OEM black coil out of an early 385. Intake boot and throttle cable are original to the saw but in good shape. Muffler is new OEM that also came from a member here. Carb currently installed is the HD-6a, but I have an HD-12a or an HD-30 in case a person wanted to get this saw ported.

It does have a newer clutch and a new clutch drum + sprocket. The clutch cover is a new Gray one (I have some used orange ones and can include one of those). Rear mount is new and is the harder style. Starter has a new spring, rope rotor, rope, and handle. Oil pump is a newer 385 pump. It has a new OEM half-wrap handle now, but I can swap that out for a new full-wrap. I'm asking $650 plus shipping for the powerhead, but I can include a bar and chain (we can chat about what I have available and cost). Trade bait: I'm always looking for Mac 125/797/101 parts, or larger Alpina saw parts.

Last edited:

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi Guys -

I'm letting loose of a few saws I don't have time or room for - First up is a Husky 372 OE that I rebuilt a couple years ago. I split the case and installed new Nachi bearings and OEM seals + gaskets. I used a new OEM top end (71cc) that I got from a member here who is a dealer (it came with a new wrist pin bearing). Fuel line, filter, impulse line, control switch wires, spark plug wire, and spark plug terminal are all new. Ignition is an OEM black coil out of an early 385. Intake boot and throttle cable are original to the saw but in good shape. Muffler is new OEM that also came from a member here. Carb currently installed is the HD-6a, but I have an HD-12a or an HD-30 in case a person wanted to get this saw ported.

It does have a newer clutch and a new clutch drum + sprocket. The clutch cover is a new Gray one (I have some used orange ones and can include one of those). Rear mount is new and is the harder style. Starter has a new spring, rope rotor, rope, and handle. Oil pump is a newer 385 pump. It has a new OEM half-wrap handle now, but I can swap that out for a new full-wrap. I'm asking $650 plus shipping for the powerhead, but I can include a bar and chain (we can chat about what I have available and cost). Trade bait: I'm always looking for Mac 125/797/101 parts, or larger Alpina saw parts.

Very nice!

ken morgan

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
check it out below folks!

"you better watch out, you better not cry,
you better not shout I'm telling you why
Santa Clause is coming to town!"

Items in Package: 1