Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
9:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I don't really cut wood anymore and have other saws I don't want to part with that can handle bigger jobs. So I guess I'll let her go. This is a 372XPW conversion that I built from an x-torq 372xp and was ported by John (redfin). Base and squish was cut and set to .019" if my memory serves me right. All the parts I sourced for the build are OEM Husqvarna except for the chain brake handle is aftermarket. The EPA sticker on the top cover is an amazing reproduction from a member here but forgot who! It has the correct 51.4mm p/c that I bought brand new. Has the correct top cover and brake handle. Carb is the Zama C3M. Both the throttle and choke shafts have been thinned. Muffler is dual port. Has all the XPW pieces that I am aware of except for the walbro HD carb. It come with the original narrow orange clutch cover too if the silver bothers you. I have less than 20 tanks on the saw since the build. It runs like a striped ape! Lots of fun to run, and it sounds great too!

I'd like to sell it powerhead only but if you have to have the Oregon light bar and chain we can work something out.

Looking for $1000 shipped PHO to the 48. Let me know if I'm out of line on price.

PXL_20220901_222907516.jpg PXL_20220901_222842835.jpg PXL_20220901_222912741.jpg PXL_20220901_222917880.jpg

Last edited:

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let's not be shy. Any offers?

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Uh oh…don’t say that.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mr. Steve, I think your use of the word clone is kinda counterintuitive to your sale my man. I understand you are distinguishing a 75cc//51.4mm top end.
So fully ported Redfin Husqvarna, all OEM except the aftermarket brake flag and the repro EPA sticker.
When some guys hear the word clone they are thinking Chinesium. That's not the case with this saw.
Just wanted to point this out as the price on this guy is actually less than invested for sure.
GLWS my friend!!

Last edited:

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Mr. Steve, I think your use of the word clone is kinda counterintuitive to your sale my man. I understand you are distinguishing a 75cc//51.4mm top end.
So fully ported Redfin Husqvarna, all OEM except the aftermarket brake flag and the repro EPA sticker.
When some guys hear the word clone they are thinking Chinesium. That's not the case with this saw.
Just wanted to point this out as the price on this guy is actually less than invested for sure.
GLWS my friend!!
Good point. I fixded it. Glws Steve

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
GLWS my friend!!

I know Tim but this is a lot of money I'm talking about here. I don't want someone to skip the description which happens so often and then get all pissy because it was originally an xtorq.

Clone is a negative term for sure.