PAST MMWS GTG --- 3RD WEEKEND IN OCTOBER

calcutta250

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really would love to get a head count, but this thread really ain't getting much in the way of replies.

I need folks to know that they should bring chairs, and whatever they like to drink. If you are coming, please reply. I have no idea how many butts I need to cook.....
Me and my father Saturday.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really would love to get a head count, but this thread really ain't getting much in the way of replies.

I need folks to know that they should bring chairs, and whatever they like to drink. If you are coming, please reply. I have no idea how many butts I need to cook.....
I will be there sometime in the morning on Saturday, will bring a coworker that is starting his own tree trimming business. Maybe he can get a few pointers so he doesn't get himself killed. I certainly am no professional. Won't stay all day, got to get back to the farm as you probably understand.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will be there sometime in the morning on Saturday, will bring a coworker that is starting his own tree trimming business. Maybe he can get a few pointers so he doesn't get himself killed. I certainly am no professional. Won't stay all day, got to get back to the farm as you probably understand.
We can't really show him anything about felling cuts, as the logs of course are on the ground already. But I'd be happy to share anything I can with him.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We can't really show him anything about felling cuts, as the logs of course are on the ground already. But I'd be happy to share anything I can with him.
can show him not to buy huskies
can show him chainsaw safety
and most important sharpening lol

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I figured him just talking to people with experience will give him pause. He may already be one of the safest people out there, I have no idea. Being around experienced people, (not me), may keep him grounded. It certainly shouldn't hurt him. Unless @dall sack kicks him. Lol

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I figured him just talking to people with experience will give him pause. He may already be one of the safest people out there, I have no idea. Being around experienced people, (not me), may keep him grounded. It certainly shouldn't hurt him. Unless @dall sack kicks him. Lol
lol id have to do it myself contracting kickers doesnt work well
Can show him scars !!!!
lol

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gonna do it. Everyone is welcome. Will be happening the 3rd weekend in October. Come to Tennessee for food, friendship, and chainsaws. I just got off the phone with @Stihlbro he's up for it.....so we will be cant racing in 8x8 poplar, and 10x10 for the 6 cube saws. We'll have pulled pork Saturday for supper. Who wants to do this?

GTG address is 135 Billy York Rd Jamestown, Tn 38556
what are the classes for cant racing, I need to dig out some saws :)