Mediacat Chain Letter

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Recently had mine copied to a thumb drive by a friend, so now I can use it at last.

Can the files be emailed then? I still haven't had a chance to get mine transferred to my hard drive. I don't have a cd/DVD drive...
I need to have my dad burn some disks for me to send out.

wcorey

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most computers contain the original DVD/CD Suite, most folks have never clicked on it. Do a straight Data disc copy, that is all that is needed.

Windows 10 media player does have a burn function...

Fish

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I don't have windows 10, my wife's laptop has a newish windows, the one with all of that "app" crap, I think her DVD Suite is "Cyberlink" or something like that. I'll check when she gets home. It is the program that came with the disc drive, usually. Try entering "copy disc" in the search function.

Majorpayne

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't have windows 10, my wife's laptop has a newish windows, the one with all of that "app" crap, I think her DVD Suite is "Cyberlink" or something like that. I'll check when she gets home. It is the program that came with the disc drive, usually. Try entering "copy disc" in the search function.
I don't have Cyberlink. I bought Image burn to do it and it works good.
I would offer to make copies and send them out for what it costs me for dvds and shipping.