High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Mediacat Chain Letter

Fish

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I started this thread/idea many years back, as a way to get this disc out to everyone that wanted one, in a fashion that could not be legally construed as
ripping off Stihl for profit, and legally construed as anyone making any money off of it, but in a way also that it would perpetuate itself, so I wouldn't, or several others, have to keep pumping time or money into the project.
But as human nature dictates, folks get their disc and hit the road, at least as far as this thread goes.... So MajorPayne and others are slow to accept a brand new member, on the assumption that they just came via google to get the disc and run, or other motives, as he and many others have time and money invested into this idea as well.
Nothing personal, and as far as your posting requesting a copy a while back, I apologize. This forum/site has too many nooks and crannies, I miss a lot of posts. P.M. me your location, and I will see what the postage costs are, and we will go from there. I have sent several copies in the past to Europe/Britain in the past, hopefully some of those guys that owe a copy will step up and send a copy {out of guilt}...

Fish

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Who do I have to talk to to get a personalized signature??
Super OPE Member sucks.
At least change it to "swollen"....

I was "instigator" on that other evil site....... Throw a brother a crumb........

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Who do I have to talk to to get a personalized signature??
Super OPE Member sucks.
At least change it to "swollen"....

I was "instigator" on that other evil site....... Throw a brother a crumb........

Pretty sure you can change it yourself.

Martin

The new boy
Local time
2:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I must admit I stumbled across the site from Google but have found it a very useful site in the short time I have been on here and as with one of my other post you can tell I have a small number of saws which seem to be growing all the time thanks to the evil Web page called ebay as I sit down in the evening and have a quick look on to see what's cheap and before I know I bought another 2 saws. so I don't think I will be going anywhere for a while

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can this info be sent via email so I can view it?

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I must admit I stumbled across the site from Google but have found it a very useful site in the short time I have been on here and as with one of my other post you can tell I have a small number of saws which seem to be growing all the time thanks to the evil Web page called ebay as I sit down in the evening and have a quick look on to see what's cheap and before I know I bought another 2 saws. so I don't think I will be going anywhere for a while

Welcome to OPE Martin!
It's good to have you!

Fish

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sorry, I was just ranting a tad. Trying to get the guys from the past to step up and fulfill their end of the bargain and send out the copies that they owe, whether on this site, or the other one, the debt remains.....................

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. I brought all the stuff last week to CT GTG, but forgot to get a copy. Having too much fun cutting wood and running saws. Lol

Fish

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just joshing.... A member did a web share last week that worked, but he only kept it up for a day, he didn't want to be attached to the act of copying/sharing,
Stihl has good lawyers, That is why I set the chain letter up, so there would not be any good legal targets. A few members defeated the time stamp, and added to the project, it has been a slow work in progress.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry, I was just ranting a tad. Trying to get the guys from the past to step up and fulfill their end of the bargain and send out the copies that they owe, whether on this site, or the other one, the debt remains.....................

I owe my debt still. I need to get to my dads to even use it cuz I don't have a computer. Email would be great!

lwhaples

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well, I for one owe the debt. When I requested a copy,I didn't realize that the hard drive I bought didn't have a player. So I had my wife make the copies at her work. Sent one to Alaska but never heard weather worked. Reading all the troubles made me uneasy about sending out something that may not be good. With that said,I'd be happy to ship one out with the hopes it's good to go.