High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

petedaycab

let's roll some coal...............
Local time
3:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
We need to know EVERYTHING!! Complete disassembly and pic of every part, fastener, and perhaps some scientific testing of materials plastics nikasil thickness etc. Then if you could reassemble, get the old version (pfft out-o-date-model) next to it and slowly drive over both of them with some heavy farm equipment to reveal any structural improvements that would be good too. Perhaps climb a 100ft tree and drop both together with high resolution footage of the impact. We also need to know ignition timing curve, carb details including main jet size, air bleed size etc. Before structural testing some vids with various sprocket, chain types and wood species in various diameters is needed too. Redbull is on his way to TN with his truck he may take a while as the weight of bars chains and different mix oils has his tow hitch scrapping along the ground. We will all be here waiting patiently so time is of the essence.
that was dumb

Flip

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's dang light for a 60cc, I was wondering what the weight would be on a scale. These new Stihls get me worked up until I see the flippy caps and the spring-loaded half turn nub things for the top cover. I don't own a polishing cloth nor do I do my fill ups in a garage so I know I'm not the target customer for Stihl any more.