Mastermind Meets The New MS362C Type II

sgrizz

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think all new saws are a little slow when new . That's a cool new look stihl has made.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think all new saws are a little slow when new . That's a cool new look stihl has made.

I agree. This one is gonna get some fuel thru it tomorrow. Then we will see if it does better. After watching that 460 video.......I'm thinking that chain was a bad choice for a new 60cc saw. lol

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll run it all day tomorrow.......so it will be Monday before I start tearing it apart.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We need to know EVERYTHING!! Complete disassembly and pic of every part, fastener, and perhaps some scientific testing of materials plastics nikasil thickness etc. Then if you could reassemble, get the old version (pfft out-o-date-model) next to it and slowly drive over both of them with some heavy farm equipment to reveal any structural improvements that would be good too. Perhaps climb a 100ft tree and drop both together with high resolution footage of the impact. We also need to know ignition timing curve, carb details including main jet size, air bleed size etc. Before structural testing some vids with various sprocket, chain types and wood species in various diameters is needed too. Redbull is on his way to TN with his truck he may take a while as the weight of bars chains and different mix oils has his tow hitch scrapping along the ground. We will all be here waiting patiently so time is of the essence.

Glock37

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree. This one is gonna get some fuel thru it tomorrow. Then we will see if it does better. After watching that 460 video.......I'm thinking that chain was a bad choice for a new 60cc saw. lol

You gonna put fuel in that ugly 46 i sent too ?

Is jon starting those things for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk