Last round of storms

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The hollow I live in just NW of Nashville is pretty protected from anything coming from the west. Just a few small limbs here and there.
Looks like southern Kentucky got the worst of it.
I have a few saws and can travel also if anyone near here needs a hand.
I've got one working arm so "a" hand it would be!!
Lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He was actually at home Friday night and said they were all good. I think Mayfield, which go hit real hard is about 20 miles from him.
Thanks Randy. [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there any sort of listing/link to where to donate funds?
I mean direct links like the Kentucky fund. Does anyone have other direct links for other states or food kitchens, etc?
https://secure.kentucky.gov/formservices/Finance/WKYRelief

Some of us (me included) who don't do "social" media might be having a bit of difficulty with finding where to donate that's not skimming a bunch of the money.
The TV stations all want you to go through their web sites, so they aren't showing any direct links in their shows.
Kind of a *s-worde thing for the media to be trying to drive traffic to their web site and user tracking, on the backs of disaster victims. :mad:

I'm not online full time and have to just check in at pretty random times. So please forgive me if I'm not always active in a conversation.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there any sort of listing/link to where to donate funds?
I mean direct links like the Kentucky fund. Does anyone have other direct links for other states or food kitchens, etc?
https://secure.kentucky.gov/formservices/Finance/WKYRelief

Some of us (me included) who don't do "social" media might be having a bit of difficulty with finding where to donate that's not skimming a bunch of the money.
The TV stations all want you to go through their web sites, so they aren't showing any direct links in their shows.
Kind of a *s-worde thing for the media to be trying to drive traffic to their web site and user tracking, on the backs of disaster victims. :mad:

I'm not online full time and have to just check in at pretty random times. So please forgive me if I'm not always active in a conversation.
Your local Red Cross can direct you.