Trader history (0)

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
4:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
John's wife, Janelle, is going to be selling off John's saws and chain grinders. She sent pics to @Fifelaker and he forwarded them to me. I have no info on pricing or anything else, I just compiled the pics into albums so people could view them. Hopefully Bud or someone else can chime in about how one might go about purchasing items. I don't know that she has an idea of saw values, so bear in mind the circumstances of this sale in dealing with Mrs. McCloskey. @Mastermind

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
3:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
John's wife, Janelle, is going to be selling off John's saws and chain grinders. She sent pics to @Fifelaker and he forwarded them to me. I have no info on pricing or anything else, I just compiled the pics into albums so people could view them. Hopefully Bud or someone else can chime in about how one might go about purchasing items. I don't know that she has an idea of saw values, so bear in mind the circumstances of this sale in dealing with Mrs. McCloskey. @Mastermind

He sure had some nice saws in his collection. Is there a member on here who can help her with listing & selling the saws?

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At this point I don't know what is ported and what is stock. We are trying to get someone to take a look at them .
I'm interested in the 346.

Who should I message?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellers patience will be key here. The saws are in Pennsylvania and @Fifelaker is in a little town in northern Michigan. Plus he’s a little slow:shot:. It’ll take a little time to make sure that a fair price for each saw is determined.
Only thing fast in Fife Lake is the wimenz

Last edited:

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellers patience will be key here. The saws are in Pennsylvania and @Fifelaker is in a little town in northern Michigan. Plus he’s a little slow:shot:. It’ll take a little time to make sure that a fair price for each saw is determined.
No worries on my end!

Brandon427

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m very interested in the 3/4 wrap 461 with the stump shot saw sticker. I’m willing to pay whatever is decided to be a fair price. Who would be best to contact?

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
3:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At this point I don't know what is ported and what is stock. We are trying to get someone to take a look at them .
There should be a dyed black Husqvarna 350 with a new 346 cylinder on it, that saw was ported by me as a short block and the final assembly was done by John.
The Stihl 461 was a new saw that I ported for a raffle and John won it. I believe he put new felling spikes and possibly a starter handle so to pull over easier for him as I recall. Neither saw has more than a few test cuts on it by John and the 461 by myself as well.

Last edited: