Trader history (0)

Burchie70

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
2:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree Bill! Things really slowed down today which I did kind of expect. Spread the word to your friends and other saw buddies.
You said tell friends are we trying to keep this amongst ourselves on the forum or can someone else get into the waffle ? I’m just wondering before I give your PayPal to my friends and how you would contact them if need be ? This is new to me

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What do you got?

I don't think I ever used that chain you tossed into the box you sent me way back. I'll see if I can't find it. Maybe I'll dig out some other treasure as well.

Give me a couple days and I'll see what turns up.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You could take cash from them and send on their behalf. When the winner is drawn if it's one of your friends speak up and we'll handle it accordingly. I have a boss and a couple coworkers, local tree guys too.

Burchie70

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well take anyone's money!
So if someone gets in, that’s not on the forum should they give my screen name on PayPal so you have a point of contact ? Just trying to keep it simple for you. Just read your comment above 👍🏻

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So if someone gets in, that’s not on the forum should they give my screen name on PayPal so you have a point of contact ? Just trying to keep it simple for you
Your friends could be burchie71, 72,…..
That would clarify which ticket belonged to who if drawn

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brown8417
Jacob J
Squaregroumd3691
Chiselbit
Mastermind
Czed
Backtroller
Farminkarman
Jim G
Mrxlh
Tim G
Jusgunn3
Ernie G
Humburner
Zackeepr1
LNK
Burche70
Jerry Gilbert
Huskihl
Wood Pimp
Joe Dirt
Bill G
Bradb123
Shastonian_74
Cat525
Hover
Cus Deluxe
Moparmyway
redtildead92
Glock37
Barneyrb
Mckinniss52
2000ssm6
Catbuster
Lawnboy
MarkEagleusa
Loony661
Lawnboy
Jay Hansen
Heimannm
Whitty21
1Snowcat
Agrarian
PA Dan
Footster
Yellowking86
Srcarr52
Silverado19h
SimonHS
Traprunner
LionsfanJay
Davidwyby
Firewood Hoarder
Dan Strittmatter
Piper Bates
CWN877
41fanforlife
FederalQ
Redneck
Bwgdog

On the board

Last edited:

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree Bill! Things really slowed down today which I did kind of expect. Spread the word to your friends and other saw buddies.
Well I would love to but after getting canned over on another site where if I even typed the letters OPE I would get a 7 day trip away I do not have many friends left. As for now all I have is my doggie but he is unemployed. Lazy sob. I am a techno idiot but if I can figure out how to text a link I will see if I can round up a few folks.

I am known to be sarcastic and my dry humor does not go well with some but dammit this is something that I take seriously. I will see if I can round up a few

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I would love to but after getting canned over on another site where if I even typed the letters OPE I would get a 7 day trip away I do not have many friends left. As for now all I have is my doggie but he is unemployed. Lazy sob. I am a techno idiot but if I can figure out how to text a link I will see if I can round up a few folks.

I am known to be sarcastic and my dry humor does not go well with some but dammit this is something that I take seriously. I will see if I can round up a few

Well said Bill! I do have it posted over on FHC with @Scottyoverkills permission.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Would you entertain rounding up one of these @Bill G??Screenshot_20240709_221313_Chrome.jpg

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's up to you Bill. Do any of the 6900 ,4200's or 4000's run?

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well said Bill! I do have it posted over on FHC with @Scottyoverkills permission.
When the European folks wake up this morning I will see what I can do over there. No promises though on reply but chit I will try.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's up to you Bill. Do any of the 6900 ,4200's or 4000's run?
The ones that did are gone but I guess when a guy is willing to help out with a project for free folks probably should not complain.

Just my thoughts

Reactions: Lnk