jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
11:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's a great remembrance for Gypo...he was one of the original good old boys from way back.

We had a lot of great discussions and I always treasured his thoughts, opinions, and ideas on the world in general.

JB-PlantHeirloom

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
John died in the morning of Thursday February 16, 2023, at Whitehorse General Hospital. John had a sudden heart attack and passed away shortly after .. John was born on April 30, 1953

Psalm 90:10 - 1599 Geneva Bible
10 The time of our life is threescore years and ten, and if they be of strength, [a]fourscore years: yet their strength is but labor and sorrow: for it is cut off quickly, and we flee away.

“If I don’t see you in the future, I’ll see you in the pasture”.

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Take it from one who knows John was just as comical in person as on the internet .Some thought he and myself were at war until a couple of pics showed up with Gyp on one end of a gigantic antique McCulloch bow saw and me on the other end .BTW I had the dumb end .Also BTW that picture of John in the buff was photo enhanced .He got the bums rush more than once from a web forum originated in Colorado I have not nor will ever visit again .He had more user names than Carters had little liver pills .For those who don't know either his niece or daughter had a post on FB about it .RIP old bud .

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn. I always liked reading his posts over on as. Seems to me he was a member here for a bit? Avatar picture was a sprocket filled with the clogger stuff from some chaps?

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gypo Logger was one-of-a-kind for sure, but had a lot of good company back in the day. There was a lot of passion and a lot of hilarity to go with it years ago, and John's posts were never to be missed. What a character and so sad to see he has passed.

R.I.P. Gypo Logger - you made the world a better place.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just seeing this and hate like hell to hear this. One of the good ones no doubt...used to enjoy his comments on everything. One of a kind and would've def enjoyed a cold beer or fifty or a big bottle shooting the *s-wordt about life and travels with him by a firepit. RIP

Last edited: